General Organics ferts

• Thread starter WomBat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WomBat

I was wondering if anyone has used this system and if they did there thoughts on it.

L

lurch

i have full line w/ subs m&b, bio marine, & diamond black. still in infant stage so i havent used anything yet except for the diamond black, subs m&b, & cal mag. will keep in touch as i go. do you already have or planning on buying? hopefully you got in on the deal GH was doing a lil while ago. pay s&h & get nutes for free. i paid $25 for everything except subcultures @ $80.

W

WomBat

wow i wish i knew about that deal i was going to go with roots organic but i figure i experiment cause my bro use roots already it smells great hahaha

B

BayArea

No problem WomBat, GO is a good line of organics. I frequently recommend them to gowers who have trouble with pH. GO maintains it well with little asistance.

L

lurch

jman whats up? thought that avi looked familiar...lol man you did a great deal of work & much props to you brotha. keep it up

O

oldtimer60

I use the full line so far, I just slipped them into flower, I had 6 weeks of veg and they did very well. Im growing blueberry, so this shit is picky. Ill post more in about 4 weeks after I switch to flowering ferts fully.

F

fatfarmer

i'am 0n my first grow so fox farm for now. next time who knows? i do know there will be a few things done dif. these BUDS are for me!

M

mcpuffin

GO is a great line, using every product but the Black Diamond. I'm using GO side by side with Bio-Bizz. IMO Bio-Bizz is more concentrated & a whole lot easier.

Top Bottom