• Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

ugk1

i am going by this chart

i have the rootbio, biothivegrow, camg, and bioweed
will get biobloom biobud when flowering

DO i need the subculture b and m, and when do you use them, in what phase

will also get the biomarine and diomandblack, also when do i use those because it doesnt show it on the chart

also it states you dont need to check ph, but i seen some people say the do and have to adjust it

will be using ocean forest foxfarm, should i mix with anything else or is that fine

any info is apperciated

B

bowlpacks

Ocean forest by itself is fine. A whole lot of killer growers use that and just that. As far as the subculture is concerned, you CAN use it whenever you want, but I'd use it after transplant, as soon as you see new growth and again a few weeks later. Do you need to use it? No, but I don't know anybody who does organic soil and doesn't use some type of beneficial microbe inoculant.
I would PH your solution, every time.
The biomarine and diamondblack look to be something you can just add at the rate listed on the label. Humic's are GREAT, but I've never been a fan of the fishy stuff.
Good luck!

Whippleschnitz

Whippleschnitz

I would add some garden lime to the FFOF. It will help buffer the soil for the entire grow. I haven't used the Subculture B or M but I would absolutely recommend using a soil innoculent.

FlaTransplant

FlaTransplant

i am going by this chart

i have the rootbio, biothivegrow, camg, and bioweed
will get biobloom biobud when flowering

DO i need the subculture b and m, and when do you use them, in what phase

will also get the biomarine and diomandblack, also when do i use those because it doesnt show it on the chart

also it states you dont need to check ph, but i seen some people say the do and have to adjust it

will be using ocean forest foxfarm, should i mix with anything else or is that fine

any info is apperciated

If you write them they will send you there entire line (organic) for the cost of shipping.
Thats how I got them and ran em.... Love em!!
Ran out and finished without and there was a massive difference in yield and taste. Truely night and day.

mmmdankbuds420

mmmdankbuds420

If you write them they will send you there entire line (organic) for the cost of shipping.
Thats how I got them and ran em.... Love em!!
Ran out and finished without and there was a massive difference in yield and taste. Truely night and day.
General Organics will send you the whole line for shipping?

FlaTransplant

FlaTransplant

Back when it first came out (and I lived in the states) they sent me the whole line for the cost of shipping (26 bucks). I still use there line today except I add Jamaican Bat Crap in the final for improved taste.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

DO NOT!!! under any circumstances buffer your nutrient solution........there's a reason why they tell you not too......ph your water to exactly 7.......then add nutes and you'll be fine

mmmdankbuds420

mmmdankbuds420

I've always mixed my nutes and ph'ed to 6.5 after and had great results. What's the purpose of not ph'ing?

mmmdankbuds420

mmmdankbuds420

Back when it first came out (and I lived in the states) they sent me the whole line for the cost of shipping (26 bucks). I still use there line today except I add Jamaican Bat Crap in the final for improved taste.
Do you top dress or hit it with a tea? Thanks!

Shamus

Shamus

Theres humics and fulvics..
Humic is not able to be absorbed by the plant it conditions the soil.
Fulvics are small enough to be absorbed and in a round about way make your plants take in nutrients more efficiently and increases its "metabolism" so to say.

Full power has the most fulvic out of the majority of the bottled products out there to my knowledge

Black Lab

Black Lab

DO NOT!!! under any circumstances buffer your nutrient solution........there's a reason why they tell you not too......ph your water to exactly 7.......then add nutes and you'll be fine
I start with RO and have been bubbling Cal Mag and Earth Juice with air stone in a bucket to bring up pH. I am in soil. I have some Earth Juice Natural Up. What is the best way to pH nutes that are low pH out of the bottle.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

I start with RO and have been bubbling Cal Mag and Earth Juice with air stone in a bucket to bring up pH. I am in soil. I have some Earth Juice Natural Up. What is the best way to pH nutes that are low pH out of the bottle.
the best way to ph thm is not too......ill get back to this when im not hungover

Latest posts

Top Bottom