General Thoughts On Issues In Room

• Thread starter OGbushwacker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OGbushwacker

Hmm. It sounds as though everything should be right. But the tacoing still points to a pH issue
Have you checked the stability of ph in your reservoir?
My thought is it is starting in the upper range as you mentioned... It definitely can rise while sitting in the "pvc" pipe waiting for the next watering...
did you test that yourself ??????

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Wasn't me I don't believe. I haven't run DWC or active aero in 7 years. Strictly coir DTW for the last 6 years.
Damn bro now I'm all fukkd up. :) Ya the whole argument was that you dont need chillers or maintain rez temps and we got into a little row over the science and facts. Thought it was you brother. My apologies. :D

I need to either slow the aging process or stop smokin weed cause my memory is shot to hell!!!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Also why 65 degrees does anyone have pros and cons to colder water ??????
65 - 67 d F is the sweet spot. You dont want to go much colder than that. Thermal shock to your rhizosphere can be an issue if you go any colder. Like @G gnome said your fine.

G gnome

G gnome

Damn bro now I'm all fukkd up. :) Ya the whole argument was that you dont need chillers or maintain rez temps and we got into a little row over the science and facts. Thought it was you brother. My apologies. :D

I need to either slow the aging process or stop smokin weed cause my memory is shot to hell!!!

U mighta been thinkin of midwestJay

cannabeans

cannabeans

Question...
How often are you watering and how much water is each rockwool cube getting?

O

OGbushwacker

Question...
How often are you watering and how much water is each rockwool cube getting?
Okay it is my first week of flower and I do 9 pm for 55 sec and 4 am 55 secs my lights are From 8pm to 8 am this is something I kinda have been struggling with and asking around I'm trying to to dial it in my flow from the flora flex is two 8 oz every 30 secs.

cannabeans

cannabeans

Now... I could be totally wrong here but seems to me, for the size of the plants in the picture, you may be under watering them and that is the reason for what appears to be a deficiency. I dont use rockwool. Hopefully someone who has more experience with that medium will chime in.. Im just throwing out ideas to help you try to get on track!
I am using coco at the moment and I have been feeding every hour lights are on for only 15 to 20 seconds which is less than 4 ounces of feed each watering.
my flow from the flora flex is two 8 oz every 30 secs.
I am slightly confused by this statement...

Top Bottom