• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trentski420

Trentski420

General update day 9 flower w pics
General update day 9 flower w pics 2
General update day 9 flower w pics 3
General update day 9 flower w pics 4
Hi so I haven't posted in awhile probably a good thing because I only posted when I had a problem. Anyways this time is just a general update because I haven't posted AND I would also love any general tips or pointers.. I'm doing a SCROG grow there are 8 plants 4 of 1 strain and 4 singles giving me 5 different strains incase your wondering... So I've fit too many plants into my little closet and it's a jungle so far I've had to weave every day to keep them from stretching too much... I guess I do have one question I can semi-ask (or hope to get an answer for) I've had to raise my light (cool tube) to keep my plants from bleaching however when I raise the side with the inline attached my temperatures raise durastically and there is absolutely nothing from what I can see with my eyes that would cause this (sharp bends, clogging of duct)... Anyways here's pics

Trentski420

Trentski420

Sorry so this is what I was speaking of the side with the cord (2nd pic) is the side that causes temps to increase whenever it's raised too much...
And this is where it goes thru wAll only spot problem could come from (I believe) although it doesn't show.. That drying mat is just up there for humidifier ( which I'm going to remove week 3 of flower)

Top Bottom