Genetic assualt!!!

• Thread starter sticky icky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sticky icky

sticky icky

Shamrock no doubt brotha anytime thanks you!--Big jaws wassup those sound killer u can't go wrong withem I'm sure you'll have some sick projects happnin with those thanks brotha!--IB how'd it feel golfin with the #1 "me" lol...--Wut up Goo thank you yeah man those alien bubbas ain't no joke you'll find some kill up in there I know what ya mean with the space issues so many dank phenos just waitin to be found lol...I think the alien gear swerve released was Probly some of there best shit I can't wait to run this cherry pie I know u got her two yours is gonna be a beast I'm a ways behind ya mines still little yet can't wait to see ya blow het up thanks again player!--Wassup Snownlind thanks you know there both dank as hell to be honest the AB smells and taste like grape musky bubba not super potent great daily driver,the white bubba was done in super soil and went like almost 80 days I think so shell get ya straight lit if your not careful lol.both dank!-Supa wassup killer thanks again for the Bombay my friend,the white bubba is done by supercharged and half baked truly killer growers and truly great people,the strawberry is to die for mate wowwww evrythings down the ole lungs my friend thanks a mill!-- Big Raw thanks homie!

~Highagain

~Highagain

Yo sticky, Whats up? Killing it as usual I see, love way that 91 looks in coco bro. Here is another pic of Abusive for ya enjoy.

Abusive_5_.jpg

sticky icky

sticky icky

Wazzup killer thank you,that looks like some pure dank thanks for postin her up the orig alien dog is lookin fukn insane aswell call ya later bro!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Shamrock actually I've seen it on the Chemdog 91 one time and it was a half of a leaf blade but never since then never seen it on the Chemdog #4,D,sister,but the white clone I have does hav tmv how bout you?

S

Shamrock

Yea it shows up with stress. Im not absolutely positive which cut I have. If u dont mind I will post some pics of it and you guys can help me out.......or u could grow it out. Lol

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell yeah throw some pics up Shamrock let's check it out and see wassup brotha!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Pre 95 Sensi Star aka "Ogre" cut update 23 dayz in

She's starting to frost up real nice heavy indica traits barely any strecht slow vegger but is deff
IMAG0311.jpg
IMAG0308.jpg
IMAG02951.jpg
worth the wait I can't wait to fry up a bowl oohhh yeahhh!--

sticky icky

sticky icky

Thanks my dawg,here's the original d then the 91 skunk va 24 days in evrythings startin to get some nice puffballs formin the 91 is deff a slower starter she's really got that og structure ill get some better pics of evrything with my Canon when I water next
IMAG03293.jpg
IMAG03302.jpg
IMAG0333.jpg

marski420

marski420

Wow that pre 95 Sensi is looking SO frosty already.. can hardly wait and see how frosty she ends up!! Have you ran all these strains before? If so how does that Sensi compare to the rest and what is your favorite / most potent smoke?

E

E.T.

damn, sticky! rockin' some fuego over there...i'm gonna need a sample of everything...lol

rawman

rawman

Nice bro! Check out IC my boy just posted a shit tons of the pre-95 pics at like 55 days or so.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Chemdog's Sister 26 days

Wazzup marski thanks man that sensi star ain't no joke lemme tell ya there's some stuff i havnt ran but the sensi is some of the frostiest dank there is she got some good indica potency badd bitch!-I don't quite have a fav I'm a og man to the bone but the Chemdog 91 is up there in tha flav depot for sure for me!thanks for droppin bye bro!--Snkrhd23 thanks dawwg!--E.T. what up hell ya u know it bro on its way lol...Raw thanks mang I checked em out dizzammm!--Chemdog's Sister this bitch is the boss hog right now in tha garden super stink monster with some killer trich production and potent as hell can't wait till she blows up!--
IMAG0367.jpg
IMAG03571.jpg
IMAG0368.jpg

S

Shamrock

What up sticky and friends. Hope you guys can help me figure out witch cut I have. The flower shots are at around 4 1/2 5 weeks. The huge bush is the same cut a few days into flower. The cut was labeled Chemdog #4 when I got it and then my boy called me and said it could be the D. I guess it doesnt really matter cause shes the dankest staaankiest bitch in my stable.

The last pic is of the TMV that shows up.

All your shit looks so happy and healthy bro. I picked up some coco and am trying it out. Thanks for that.

Kodak 015
Kodak 024
Kodak 036
Kodak 057
Kodak 060
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn Sticky that ogre looks killer & the 91 looks hella bad ass greet job on the killer grow..

rawman

rawman

shamrock if that looks like any of them its the D deffinitly not the Sis or 91. hard 2 tell 4 me though I suck at identifying.

sticky icky

sticky icky

To Shamrock what up killer pics what does she smell like if its piney chemmy funk then its the 4 if its more skunky rotten meat chem then its the d hard to tell but the 4 is deff piney chemmy but like you said which ever one she is she's a bad bitch and that's what matters haha,as far as the tmv its crazy shit isn't it!--What up Makin Goo thanks my man evrthings startin to turn up the heat now bro wait till u see that sensi star later on she's fuckin crazy!

Latest posts

Top Bottom