Genetic make up of Krome's Blockhead?

• Thread starter Steel Erection
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Steel Erection

Can anyone tell me the genetic make up of Krome's Blockhead? Also any other info on this particular cut would be much appreciated. Thanks-SE

Z

Z-ro

just a pheno of SOLs blockhead, think its an 'unknown indica' x swt 3 or 4 maybe cant remember. i do know it yields like whoa but molds easy too.

S

Steel Erection

Thanks for the reply bro. Gonna have to watch the humidity.-SE

K

koopa troopa

i've been seeing a lot of confusion going on about krome's blockhead. some post on another site said that krome had his own version of blockhead before SOL, which provided a nice chuckle. krome's cut like mentioned, is just a special pheno that managed to stay in his garden amongst the other dank that rolls through there.

there is no unknown indica in the makeup of blockhead and i believe sweet tooth 2 was used aka sweet tooth bx2 (bx to the SPG) as the father. the mother was a sativa called P19 or Project 19, not to be confused with P91. after the P19 was used to make blockhead it was destroyed. some dude named onecrazyyanqui who held the P19 deemed it too potent and caused psychotic behavior. the high from blockhead is supposed to have no ceiling and is not for noob heads because of the P19 lineage.

big ups to krome for spreading his cut. it slipped and fell out of my hands, but i'll get her back.

managed to find something:
"To answer a couple of questions, the taste of her is a citrus-berry flavor. Not too strong of either, they just blend very nicely. She is a pretty cerebral high. I personally don't smoke it when I'm just chilling out because my mind just starts to run in all kinds of directions. I really like to smoke her when I go run and workout. Very stimulating of the mind. These girls are all clones from a mom I've had for 2.5 years. Around my way she's got a nice following. I veg my clones anywhere from 2-3 weeks, depending. The pheno is a nice mix with both flavors of spg and blueberry coming through- citrus berry flavor. I would say it's more indi dominant wanting to throw colas wherever she can. In flower when you rub up against her the smell is just like a mix of skittles. Take one of every flavor, chew em up and that's the smell it reminds me of. The bubble from her is unreal." - Krome

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell yeah I've got some cuts of her in the cloner as we speak can't wait to get her goin!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
i've been seeing a lot of confusion going on about krome's blockhead. some post on another site said that krome had his own version of blockhead before SOL, which provided a nice chuckle. krome's cut like mentioned, is just a special pheno that managed to stay in his garden amongst the other dank that rolls through there.

there is no unknown indica in the makeup of blockhead and i believe sweet tooth 2 was used aka sweet tooth bx2 (bx to the SPG) as the father. the mother was a sativa called P19 or Project 19, not to be confused with P91. after the P19 was used to make blockhead it was destroyed. some dude named onecrazyyanqui who held the P19 deemed it too potent and caused psychotic behavior. the high from blockhead is supposed to have no ceiling and is not for noob heads because of the P19 lineage.

big ups to krome for spreading his cut. it slipped and fell out of my hands, but i'll get her back.

managed to find something:
"To answer a couple of questions, the taste of her is a citrus-berry flavor. Not too strong of either, they just blend very nicely. She is a pretty cerebral high. I personally don't smoke it when I'm just chilling out because my mind just starts to run in all kinds of directions. I really like to smoke her when I go run and workout. Very stimulating of the mind. These girls are all clones from a mom I've had for 2.5 years. Around my way she's got a nice following. I veg my clones anywhere from 2-3 weeks, depending. The pheno is a nice mix with both flavors of spg and blueberry coming through- citrus berry flavor. I would say it's more indi dominant wanting to throw colas wherever she can. In flower when you rub up against her the smell is just like a mix of skittles. Take one of every flavor, chew em up and that's the smell it reminds me of. The bubble from her is unreal." - Krome
Ooooo, now I'm extremely happy I've got several cuts of her running outside now. She sure wants to flower out harder than anything else I have right now, including the Chocolate Diesel.

S

Steel Erection

I have a few cuttings I was gifted I hope they make it. How long does she go? -SE

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I ran my indoor Blockhead for 70+ days, haven't sampled it myself, it's still curing. Unfortunately, that run was a serious Battle of the Root Aphids! run. One of the more fucked experiences of my life.

BlackBart

BlackBart

I been growing BH for the last four years and will keep on with it . I have made many crosses with Elite clones that I have had . I love it and think its the cats meow .

M

mendel

I been growing BH for the last four years and will keep on with it . I have made many crosses with Elite clones that I have had . I love it and think its the cats meow .

Bro bart, we are sexing out seedlings of your westcoastdog x blockhead cross now for greenhouse ass kicking. Great looking vigorous plants to be sure. Having grown both of the parents, im sure were in for a treat.

As barefoot would say (where is that righteous fella?)

Ganj On!

S

Steel Erection

Mendel- I love the quote by Strawberry Girl, bro that's priceless.-SE

G

gerardbutler79

Hey Bart what else did ya cross it with if ya don't mind my asking and how was were the results. :harvest:

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

I thought I read way back where the strain from yanqui was thought to be of African lineage. Something similar to a DurbanPoison. Don't hold me to it though. It seems BlockHead, for many, is SOL's best effort. Never grew it so you tell me. All I know is that when I here "SpiceOfLife" I think about my old StrawberryBlonde cut. "Toasted Oats" fo sho. LOL.

BlackBart

BlackBart

Purple indica -- West coast dog ---- Puke berry and Bubba Kush come to mind . gerardbutler 79 . The plan is to BX them all in time .

Top Bottom