Genetics Or Phosphorus??

• Thread starter katelyn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
katelyn

katelyn

Whats up growers, anyone have a clue about the color of my bid sites?? Im feeding GH maxibloom 1 tsp. Per gallon also 1 tsp of GO bio bud per gallon. Only feeding nutes and bloom every other feeding sometimes they get 2 feeds of fresh water before anymore nutes and bloom. My water has a ph of 6.8 to 7.0 so i have been adjusting my fresh water to about 6.2 every other watering. Havent adjusted Any nutrient water. This is the only plant that looks like this. Theyvhave all been fed exactly the same amount of nutrients give or take a little nothing noticeable. Could this be caused by ph issue? I dont have a propper ph tester for soil it only measures in incriments of .5 it always reads either 6.0 or 6.5 so im rite in the range i should be i mean 6.2 to 6.3. Whats an accurate method using drops so i can be sure my soil ph is staying as close 6.0 as i can get it? This plant looks very healthy idk what could cause this. Preatty sure there is no way its mold. Temps dont get over 83 and my humidity is about 35%..also my soil never stays wet more then 3 days and they need a drink

Genetics or phosphorus
Genetics or phosphorus 2
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Looks like genetics, you got a special girl there. If it were temps it would start at the edge of the leaves and not likely reach the middle of the flower. That looks like a beautiful purple flower to me, congrats.
What is it?

katelyn

katelyn

Looks like genetics, you got a special girl there. If it were temps it would start at the edge of the leaves and not likely reach the middle of the flower. That looks like a beautiful purple flower to me, congrats.
What is it?
I was hoping that was what the deal was. It is a blue cookies plant. So are the rest but that could possibly be a different strain mixed in...well now ive run into a major issue! Ok ivr sprouted and flowered about 15 of this same strain. 3 of my girls hermed on me but no other females have done this! Wth! Only didference is ive added a 600w hps. Could this have caused them to herm out from the light or possibly hermed from my pots being to small amd stressed them out? Or could they be female pollen sacs. My damn tent is pollinated! Hoping for some reason seems how all of this strain has never grown balls before amongst the beautiful flowers that this is female pollen? Can a female pollinated with a male produce sacs like a male?

Last edited:
Tank707

Tank707

I have seen a strain called buckeye Kush and starts coloring early in that orientation. Do you know what strain it is?

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

I would deffo increase the temp of your feed water. Also ranging the pH is good in soil. I range mine from 5.8 to 6.4. I do it slowly up and down the scale. But that's just my way. If your not confident enough to do this yet stick to around 6 like you are. Also ph everything before you add it. Iv had some foods that drop ph to something ridiculous like 3.4. That's with synthetic nutes as I call them not organic ones. Are you in potting soil or true soil? Potting mixes need slightly lower ph to true soil imo. I think Logic has a post on here about potting mixes needing lower ph than true soil. He has some good posts on here so have a read. I think you are doing great.
Much love

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

I was hoping that was what the deal was. It is a blue cookies plant. So are the rest but that could possibly be a different strain mixed in...well now ive run into a major issue! Ok ivr sprouted and flowered about 15 of this same strain. 3 of my girls hermed on me but no other females have done this! Wth! Only didference is ive added a 600w hps. Could this have caused them to herm out from the light or possibly hermed from my pots being to small amd stressed them out? Or could they be female pollen sacs. My damn tent is pollinated! Hoping for some reason seems how all of this strain has never grown balls before amongst the beautiful flowers that this is female pollen? Can a female pollinated with a male produce sacs like a male?

Is it deffo a pollen sack or is it a thc gland?

katelyn

katelyn

Deff a pollen sac my tents has been pollinated! Wondering howbin the hell they turned hermi when ive planted manyvofbthe same seed and gotten femenized plants never a sign of hermi or male and no seeds. Idk wtf is goin on here. U know if stress from hps and being in 2 gallon pots could cause this? This is a pic from a few minutes ago.. Idk how they could have stressed so bad that they hermed out. I will let my water getva little warmer out the tap from now on also. I just cant believe 3 of 11 plants are growing sacs with all the pistols and bud forming and pollen blew throughout my tent. God damn hopefully its the genetics reproducing and the pollen is female

20170131 222858
20170201 135011
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Chop down the hermies or it will seed your whole crop, its not worth ruining everything, it looks like they havent opened up and started pollenating yet. I try to praise the almighty God for every plant even the hermies in the name of Jesus.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
What is it?
I would have to agree... doesnt Look like P def to me

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Better hurry and get those out asap. Look like their about to douched your entire garden with evil hermie pillen.

Asap like yesterday.

katelyn

katelyn

Im just gonna keep pulling tje balls off cuz pollen already let loose in the tent. I mentioned that. I need to figure out how it happened. Prob just hermie genetics and they got stressed and produced sacs?

Tank707

Tank707

Extreme temp differences, drastic water temp changes, over fertilizing , light issues, etc can all cause this to happen. As well as weak genetics and/or unbalanced crosses.

katelyn

katelyn

Extreme temp differences, drastic water temp changes, over fertilizing , light issues, etc can all cause this to happen. As well as weak genetics and/or unbalanced crosses.
Thanks finally got a reply on how this could happen

Tank707

Tank707

This happened to me a few runs ago on a cross I was working on. Are these seeds from a genetics company or a friend? I just plucked the pollen sacks off 3 times a day when I walk through the garden. Was such a pain in the ass but if your vigilant enough about and stay on top of it you'll be okay. I only found a few seeds out of the 30 plants I had. You just really have to stay on top of it.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

I too have had this. Twice now. Always happens on the fem seed plants. Iv never had a regular seed go like that. But saying that....theres people on here who have tried everything to get one of their plants to hermie under stress. Most couldn't do it. I personally think genetics play a huge part. The seeds that did that to me were off a friend with unknown origin. I ended up putting the rest of the seeds in the trash. Oh and I bought some fem seeds off BCBD I think the breeder was...and all were male.
Try and save what you can. It might be seedy bud but for personal use it might be ok altho I hate seed sifting when I build a smoke.
Much love

katelyn

katelyn

Well things are looking up im not finding anymore sacs i think it was just the genetics trying to reproduce! All looked s great now. Do ya know how long it takes to start seeing seeds forming in buds if theres gonna be any?

Top Bottom