GENETICS/PHENO HUNT (The big search) 2020-2021

• Thread starter SacredTreeOrganicFarms
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Sacred Tree Organic Farms
Supporter
The end of the year is coming close! I’m always looking for new and exciting genetics to grow. If anyone is interested, I have many genetics I am willing to trade/sell. I work in the Cannanis industry in Colorado as a previous Retail Manager where I obtained most of my genetics; and currently as a commercial coco grower. My personal grow is all organic no-till living soil, I have: Cherry cream pie, Brandywine, Pennywise, Sundae Driver, Gotham City Cookies (Grease Monkey pheno by Green Pharms), and Purple Punch. I have a bunch of mystery seeds too I’d be willing to send/ trade for someone to experiment with and test their grow knowledge to find out the strain.

IrishRob

IrishRob

The end of the year is coming close! I’m always looking for new and exciting genetics to grow. If anyone is interested, I have many genetics I am willing to trade/sell. I work in the Cannanis industry in Colorado as a previous Retail Manager where I obtained most of my genetics; and currently as a commercial coco grower. My personal grow is all organic no-till living soil, I have: Cherry cream pie, Brandywine, Pennywise, Sundae Driver, Gotham City Cookies (Grease Monkey pheno by Green Pharms), and Purple Punch. I have a bunch of mystery seeds too I’d be willing to send/ trade for someone to experiment with and test their grow knowledge to find out the strain.
Got it beautiful absolutely willing to buy. I'm completely behind this

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Sacred Tree Organic Farms
Supporter
@cow_iam

Top Bottom