Genetics??? Top up.

• Thread starter Token85
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Token85

If you have some plants 6 weeks into flower can U add other plants fresh from veg to the flowering tent or will they all turn male? Mate reckons he did this and ruined his grow, something to do with genetics trying to survive the next season... I'm thinking he had a hermi.... If clones are taken they have to stay true to the donor plant regardless of flower cycle right ?

4plant

4plant

You can have a flower room with with plants in different weeks of flower. The problem is keeping an even canopy with different size plants but it will not turn some male or hermi. I’m not sure what your asking about taking clones but yes a clone is an exact genetic replica of the parent plant. Hermi mom= hermi clone

T

Token85

You can have a flower room with with plants in different weeks of flower. The problem is keeping an even canopy with different size plants but it will not turn some male or hermi. I’m not sure what your asking about taking clones but yes a clone is an exact genetic replica of the parent plant. Hermi mom= hermi clone

Ok cool, cheers for the reply. Yes my concern was with the plants been in different weeks of flower and possibly turning male. No question about clones. Cheers for clearing my concerns 👍

Latest posts

Top Bottom