genetics

• Thread starter earthpig
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
earthpig

earthpig

I'm looking for some advice on some high yielding medical strains? Though I love the Grape Ape and Pineapple Express, the empty space of stick on the colas has me perturbed....I'm seeking knowledge on some genetics that produce a full cola such as Cheese or Medicine Woman....any thoughts would be appreciated

O

oldschooltofu

big full colas are nice to look at, but
1) lots of stem, you have to cut out.
2) greater chance of bud rot

would rather have golfball sized nugs with no chance of bud rot.

i have grown the same strain and last year got big buds and mold, and this year i got golfball sized nugs and no mold. so i am happy...just wish i didnt get root aphids this time, as they are the main reason i got small nugs.

i think almost any plant can give you small or larger nugs, just depends on pruning, nutrients, health, light, environment...

earthpig

earthpig

thanks for the advice on the nutrients, light, etc. I guess my issue was more genetic with the ratio of indica/sativa having to do with the size/thickness of the cola

earthpig

earthpig

found great yield/kola size from my cheese, White Russian and my Romulen....the grape ape and White Rhino, while incredible had much smaller and sparse nuggets.
Now I try to do one of each in my cycle.

scrapmapple

scrapmapple

deathstar. (sour diesel x sensi star) f1 hybrid. outta control yields

Tiger Brandz

Tiger Brandz

look at pisces genetics at the breeders. Most of his strains grow really vigorous and fast, and looks like they yield pretty well. I just grew a pack of hindu blue. They yielded propper! with a nice blueberry muffin flavour.

Don`t know what exactly u want. Huge big fluffy nugs, or solid fat nugs with or without flavour. I prefer the solid ones with flavour, for lots of reasons... they look smaller, but in the end weigh more and a better high- those ones...;)

Also, connoisseur genetics; i think the sectret recipe also has a nice yield.

Hope it helps

Top Bottom