pdxfire

Bodhi: Prayer Tower, Head Trip, and Tiger's Milk
Reserva Privada: OG Kush 18 and Skywalker Kush
Granddaddy Purp: Purple Dream
Geneticsorama
Geneticsorama 2

pdxfire

pdxfire

Please yes, make yourself comfortable. Here I have some more of what is going on: that is a pennywise ready to go into flower on Friday. That smaller one is a dream lotus which is a clone and will be ready to go in in about a month. And that is some Alien Grenade that has been in flower for 15 days.
Wifi
Dl4
Penny
Ag

pdxfire

pdxfire

Medusa, that sounds like a plan. Thanks. I just put em in coco/perlite in pots in that table and I do irrigation the way Jackmayoffer details. I do scrog them a bit and I also hit the tray from the sides with verticals - kind of a tree/scrog combo.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Medusa, that sounds like a plan. Thanks. I just put em in coco/perlite in pots in that table and I do irrigation the way Jackmayoffer details. I do scrog them a bit and I also hit the tray from the sides with verticals - kind of a tree/scrog combo.

sounds awesome ...!

pdxfire

pdxfire

Hope everyone enjoyed the holidays. Back to farming. this is the pennywise 16 days in flower.

Penny2

lemon alien dawg.
Lad2

4 Corners.
4c2

Mother's Milk.
Mm2

These are those seeds.
Seeds2

White fire. just went into flower.
Wf4

this is the alien grenades 36 days in flower.
Ag2

the kraken. just got into flower.
K16

dream lotus. just started flower.
Dl42

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

Wtf i keep getting blown away by all of these amazing grows I'm seeing come up. Amazing scrog system and it looks like you have it dialed in quite well. Awesome brother . can't wait to see these awesome genes come alive and wow our eyes . ty for sharing your garden bro.

Top Bottom