Genotypea2

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Any farmers go there on a regular basis's, I can't never find time to make the drive down there anymore, last time I was there I was like #45 in line and its 10:00am and they don't even open till 12pm

germinator

germinator

Good to see ya @oscar169...:smoking:...Never been to genotypea2, what makes it all that?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Demonclones is up and running. No bugs or other issues. And no 500% mark up or mislabeled cups guaranteed.

Lol

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

It was a joke of sorts.

I'm anti dispo and clone store fronts. Nothing but lies, deceit, and bullshit from shady asses. I walked into one for some overages for my patients one time. I laughed at the tender there about his elite pineapple kush. Shit was powdering up in my hand. Wanted 275oz. I laughed and said I'll go behind your store and get some reggies.

lollipopman

lollipopman

I took it as a joke, that's why I put lol... lol

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Just went today
What cuts did you pick up?, I've had great luck with them The Huel Perkins cuts was real deal tested out at almost 16%cbd and like .4 thc so I was happy, They also have OBS gear in stock Breeders Packs. Just the long lines and always running out when you get there after 2hr drive one way to get there will piss ya off.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Good to see ya @oscar169...:smoking:...Never been to genotypea2, what makes it all that?
They do have some hard to find gear down there, all cash and carry, But the GG#4 they were giving away went in the trash total Bunk Junk Clones IMO, but it was Free so What ever

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

I like the under ground clone Factory place order pick up 1 - 10,000 clones of any variety out there 2 - 6 bucks a clone pending on amount ordered

germinator

germinator

Good to know, I have been to a few dispos.
They aren't for me.
Stay lifted

lollipopman

lollipopman

What cuts did you pick up?, I've had great luck with them The Huel Perkins cuts was real deal tested out at almost 16%cbd and like .4 thc so I was happy, They also have OBS gear in stock Breeders Packs. Just the long lines and always running out when you get there after 2hr drive one way to get there will piss ya off.
I got Casey jones, sherbet, golden goat , white urkle, sfv, fire og.

N

NewguyMI

Any farmers go there on a regular basis's, I can't never find time to make the drive down there anymore, last time I was there I was like #45 in line and its 10:00am and they don't even open till 12pm

Hey, as my name says I'm a new guy haha. I've read a bit about them but am trying to make a decision on where to get clones. I've heard good things about them though

N

NewguyMI

I'm looking for a reliable place to get a few clones though if anyone in mi has suggestions. I'm about 90% done building my rooms. 9x12 veg 12x12 flower. 3 mh 1000w in veg good air circ. I'm looking to start with critical kush because of its high yield and high thc. If anyone knows where to get em if appreciate any advice. I've seen the strainbank a lot in Google searches. Are they any good?

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Hey, as my name says I'm a new guy haha. I've read a bit about them but am trying to make a decision on where to get clones. I've heard good things about them though
What up NewguyMI, Yes i would tell you to go there to get clones but and I mean but !!! I will also tell you that any and all clones that even I have got from there come home get sprayed with some NASTY SHIT then quarantined for a few weeks. Before I move the into the mother plant area, most time I veg the cutting from Geno Type make new cutting then take one of the new cutting that is clean and bug free into the grow.
You will get the rooted cutting from the already in a rapid rooter so I dip the whole clone and rapid rooter into what ever miticide I'm using.

Avid 0.15EC
Bayer Forbid 4f
Floramite
And there are some others that are even worse that I have used on them clone to kill all the Bugs and super bugs that are floating around MI, the problem is we have people that use this nasty shit all the time on plants that are in veg and flower not just some killer new genetics that they just got in the form of clone only strains that must have everything killed on them.

Last edited:
lollipopman

lollipopman

What up NewguyMI, Yes i would tell you to go there to get clones but and I mean but !!! I will also tell you that any and all clones that even I have got from there come home get sprayed with some NASTY SHIT then quarantined for a few weeks. Before I move the into the mother plant area, most time I veg the cutting from Geno Type make new cutting then take one of the new cutting that is clean and bug free into the grow.
You will get the rooted cutting from the already in a rapid rooter so I dip the whole clone and rapid rooter into what ever miticide I'm using.

Avid 0.15EC
Bayer Forbid 4f
Floramite
And there are some others that are even worse that I have used on them clone to kill all the Bugs and super bugs that are floating around MI, the problem is we have people that use this nasty shit all the time on plants that are in veg and flower not just some killer new genetics that they just got in the form of clone only strains that must have everything killed on them.
I'm with oscar

YuppieHippie

YuppieHippie

Picked this up at genotype, everything I have gotten from there has been top notch.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Yup Got that GSC from the and it tested out really well 24.7 THC and total Cannabinoids @ 26.0

Joeyroller

Joeyroller

Hi Oscar.

I've got a patient who needs a high CBD, low THC medicinal option. Do you have any of the HP clones available? If so, I can do a trade (about 12 high quality strains) or purchase. Thanks for getting back to me.

Joe

Top Bottom