• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

Red Vines pheno hunt
AAF19500 8F33 4501 8269 2DEDEE6331D4

B4CEB307 8B22 44ED 9AFF 1ABDCD4CA822
Nothing stand off ish on the smells yet. It’s about 2 weeks into flower production.
STR8

Organikz

Organikz

Damn that's a bummer. I was wondering about this but didn't feel it right to ask. Very valiant of you to carry on geologics work. I have seen some of his posts here and there and he seemed to be a very helpful guy. He was very eager to point a farmer in the right direction.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Damn that's a bummer. I was wondering about this but didn't feel it right to ask. Very valiant of you to carry on geologics work. I have seen some of his posts here and there and he seemed to be a very helpful guy. He was very eager to point a farmer in the right direction.

I didn’t really get the chance to rap with him, but had followed him for some time.
Cool dude for sure.
And all of the work goes to @Og Gong for completing his final run after his passing, and @tattoojim for making these beans to keep Geo around for much longer.
I just got the honor to grow some out and have the Geo spirit in my G room.
Merry Christmas to you all ..
STR8

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I didn’t really get the chance to rap with him, but had followed him for some time.
Cool dude for sure.
And all of the work goes to @Og Gong for completing his final run after his passing, and @tattoojim for making these beans to keep Geo around for much longer.
I just got the honor to grow some out and have the Geo spirit in my G room.
Merry Christmas to you all ..
STR8
I love it didnt really talk to geo too much but whenever our paths crossed he was allways supe cool and knowledgeable. Didnt talk to gong much either but followed him finishg that crazy grow geo had and helping geos wife . thats fucking comunity !

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I love it didnt really talk to geo too much but whenever our paths crossed he was allways supe cool and knowledgeable. Didnt talk to gong much either but followed him finishg that crazy grow geo had and helping geos wife . thats fucking comunity !
Sort of thing that brings a tear to my eye for sure. Canna community has more love than anything else I know.

incogneato

incogneato

Yea that was some real G shit for sure. Mad respect to Gong and Geo was a good ass dude. I didnt get to speak to him alot either bit he was a humble guy and an awesome grower.
Some Difference in the Red Vine leaners.
View attachment 767497
View attachment 767498
View attachment 767503
View attachment 767499
View attachment 767500
Full room once again for now.
View attachment 767501
I moved the 6 Hash plant leaners into bloom tonight .
Big ass leafs on these girls.
View attachment 767502
STR8
You're rocking these bro. How are the smells? Any strawberry on the hashplants?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Some Difference in the Red Vine leaners.
View attachment 767497
View attachment 767498
View attachment 767503
View attachment 767499
View attachment 767500
Full room once again for now.
View attachment 767501
I moved the 6 Hash plant leaners into bloom tonight .
Big ass leafs on these girls.
View attachment 767502
STR8
Nice to see a mans legacy and work live on. Great looking group of plants right there.:D:smoking: I cant think of a better guy to be running some of those genetics. Str8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Yea that was some real G shit for sure. Mad respect to Gong and Geo was a good ass dude. I didnt get to speak to him alot either bit he was a humble guy and an awesome grower.

You're rocking these bro. How are the smells? Any strawberry on the hashplants?

Not that I can distinguish, but I have a horrible smell breakdown.
I can tell you this, they smell great!!! But that’s about all I can say right now.
I will pull em out 1 by 1 and get a good smell later and get back to ya.
STR8

Latest posts

Top Bottom