• huh

Results are only viewable after voting.
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

[Nibiru New information] Coast To Coast AM Octobe…:
Go to minute 28 for some interesting stuff

fractal

fractal

Snoory is the worst host EVAR, the guy is a moron. He asks the same questions over and over and acts surprised about the most trivial elementary things. I miss Art Bell, but also think that by now the conspiracy theory game is so far over, if you don't know by now that things such as 9/11 being allowed to happen, the fact that America is the Fourth Reich and that humans were taught civilization by otherworldly beings then you will never know.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Snoory is the worst host EVAR, the guy is a moron. He asks the same questions over and over and acts surprised about the most trivial elementary things. I miss Art Bell, but also think that by now the conspiracy theory game is so far over, if you don't know by now that things such as 9/11 being allowed to happen, the fact that America is the Fourth Reich and that humans were taught civilization by otherworldly beings then you will never know.
You know it. I still love A Place in Time

samseed

samseed

Project paperclip says it all , higher nazi officers ie SS flushed into america .

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Ouch......that war dependant economy strikes again

Keeping enemys on deck at all times

Latest posts

Top Bottom