Germ issues

• Thread starter Reeferman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Reeferman

Hey friends I have been away working , I am just abvout finished a new line up of seeds , we had some issues with seeds stored in Holland I will happily replace and catch up with everyone very soon .
Reef

buffbuds

buffbuds

Just curious, don't want any replacements cause you've been more than I could expect in the past, but did that include the LAST seeds you sent out from your old site?? it was when G-sus was available, right at the end there, Cause I did buy 2 packs of seeds, cant remember the other one I got.... but I did get some freebies, which all germed great (cherry bomb #2 you had it labeled, but I suspect it was CBI), but the 2 packs had a combined 7/20 seed cracking rate, and only 3/20 germ rate, with 2 more popping up 2 weeks later after I took them out of the seed sprouting area and put the "dead cups" into a corner, only to have the 3 that started fine turn male on me, and the other 2 died a week after they popped their heads.

Just want to know if you can confirm for me that those seeds WERE indeed mishandled, so I can rest easy. That was one of the last times I've germinated seeds on my own, been scared to do it since that great mishap.

Thank you so much for your time. I am REALLY looking forward to the Heavy Half. can't wait to see you mess around with indicas, I've only ever seen your landrace based sativas, and know you can throw something that's right up my alley.....

sun

sun

i had seeds from your old site that didnt germinate .all subs,bohdi 2 orders of purple g-sus(dont know how i got r&d seeds as subs?)purps& cbi .this was sent to my old addy in humboldt. ..........these were all subs & i wouldent want them replaced.a mostly indica selection,except bohdi that ive replaced from hd.

W

wyattthewiteboi

best customer support in the seed bizz hands down

you gonna let the monster out?

B

Bullwinklemoose

LP1 didn't germ

only four of my 10 2008 LP1 germed, and one of those was a dud. Three out of ten is pathetic I think.

W

wyattthewiteboi

4 out of 10 isnt that bad id be happy with 3 fems out of 4 seeds

W

wyattthewiteboi

i think as long as you get at least 2 3 fem its a + i got 6 epk seed 3 germ 2 fems but thers been a batch of reef seed that had realy bad germ

R

Reeferman

no 90% is ok folks I really do not understand what went wrong in storage in europe because the same seeds in canada are poping 100% I will post a address soon to fix up these issues and any other folks I promised things to .
Reef

Top Bottom