German’s grow spot

• Thread starter Schnauzer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Schnauzer

Schnauzer

here comes a menagerie of plants from Eso and catatonic from Nirvana.
All are grown in Foxfarm ocean forest that has been amended. All are from 3-5 weeks veg and I’ll flip gradually over the next week or so by decreasing the hours of light. I’ll be running right at 900 W of LED. No liquid nutes just dry amendments as needed. I use DOWN TO EARTH products. And have been for several years. Looking forward to friendly banter back and forth with other growers throughout this season
Germans grow spot

Vagician

Vagician

Very happy looking ladies, not your first rodeo I take it? I've done both a hard flip and the slow reduction of hours. I think I did an hour every two days or something like that when they were about this size. It took longer to get to a finished product but I think they liked it because I also transitioned the nutrients slowly. How long do you usually take to get down to 12/12?

Schnauzer

Schnauzer

Very happy looking ladies, not your first rodeo I take it? I've done both a hard flip and the slow reduction of hours. I think I did an hour every two days or something like that when they were about this size. It took longer to get to a finished product but I think they liked it because I also transitioned the nutrients slowly. How long do you usually take to get down to 12/12?
This will be my first time at tapering off the light. And to be honest I may not do it this time. I was going to do it mainly to see if I could keep the catatonic under control for a man grew them out and he flipped it 10 inches but they grew to 4 feet tall during flower. Most of the catatonic are in another grow room so I may decrease the light in that room and do a straight flip to this 4 x 4 tent.
this will actually be my first time decreasing the light slowly. I read somewhere that it could help create closer node stacking and control stretching on lanky strains. It is mainly the Catatonic I’m concerned about, a friend grew it out and flipped at 10” and it grew to 4 feet during flower. I saw them they were quite lanky. Most of my catatonic plants are in another room. I may decrease the light slowly in that room and keep this tent just as a straight flip.
thx for chiming in.
ESO beans
All Valley Grape
Dino Berry Bites
Welchie
Orange Berry Smoothie
Black Grape DUM DUM

Schnauzer

Schnauzer

I looked at my calendar and I decided to do a hard flip to 12/12 yesterday evening. Yesterday all plants were given a heavy watering to “set” the pots. I had potted up a couple of days ago. A couple of ESO plants were showing some signs that they were hungry.... I top dressed those plants with crab meal and blended it in with the surface soil. I use MAMMOTH P & Orca during my waterings. I’ve also just about quit using molasses..... I use oatmeal instead brewed as a tea to feed the microbes.They look much better this morning.
For you CBD growers I’ve included a pic of the catatonic grow also. They are looking spry also.

01D49B14 781A 4632 8AE8 3B18DA39C7BE
FD22E835 958F 4DD4 B0DB D35F94361432
D20BDF41 AF05 4A0C 88DD 7F390AF8EA87

Kyfarmerb

Kyfarmerb

Looking good bro.ill stay tuned in to see how ya finish these fine looking ladies off.

Xhale

Xhale

Nice! Im in to watch your grow bud!

me too :)

I was about to buy the nirvana catatonic seeds, but got their new Twenty Four instead. I want to see how they differ during growth. She’s still 4inches tall, but I’ll have some clones in the ground, and some in a Pot and some in my lungs by year-end.

you have many equal sized buds. did you top them once they rooted? Most clones that I see have one big cola, and a few to many smaller side buds..depending on how long they veg.

Schnauzer

Schnauzer

me too :)

I was about to buy the nirvana catatonic seeds, but got their new Twenty Four instead. I want to see how they differ during growth. She’s still 4inches tall, but I’ll have some clones in the ground, and some in a Pot and some in my lungs by year-end.

you have many equal sized buds. did you top them once they rooted? Most clones that I see have one big cola, and a few to many smaller side buds..depending on how long they veg.
Yes, I top early, 3 nodes and I top them. Plus I trim fan leaves off so the lower branches jump up and get pretty level... still learning....... thx for talking. All of the catatonic are identical from seed so I’d say it’s pretty stable “no pheno hunting “

Schnauzer

Schnauzer

Good morning all.
The plants are all looking healthy. The few that had some yellowing are gingerly turning green again. It seem .5 -1% of water soluble nitrogen from dry amendments will do the trick. Just a couple TBLS in the soil and water it in. The Catatonic closet is looking good also.
I’ll have to remember amongst all these girls I have 2 regular plants, SO I’ll be paying attention for them to show sex.

8F58810F D302 4377 8C2B D7AC6952699C
8B8A14D0 6470 449E 867F CA4E27009733
45B76E2B D2DB 45EE B573 261C1F6716AA

Schnauzer

Schnauzer

Immediately after lights on!
Red and blues ( blurple) come on first and then the white 3000k cobs come on a few minutes later. Same thing with “ lights out”........ the cobs go out first..... don’t know if it makes a difference but that’s how I’m doing it this season. Plants are looking good and starting the show sex. All of them of them are feminized seeds except for two and one of those has now shown to be female.
today was watering day also.
5537DCB9 44A6 4303 BD03 EF82DDA32402
C4E41C3D 5745 460A B734 70F00B9165F8

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Nice, what's the dark colored strain? First and last picture, or is that lighting?

Latest posts

Top Bottom