Germ'd seed found in weed???

• Thread starter bob.fn.seger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bob.fn.seger

Has anyone ever seen this? i was given a couple grams by a local dealer to check out and see what i thought about it. well it was hands down the worst weed i have ever smoked in my life but back to the question. when i was breaking it down i found one seed still in a bud that had germinated. i have never seen this and was just wondering if anyone else had. sorry the pics aren't any better. i tried forever last night to get a decent pic.

Germd seed found in weed
Germd seed found in weed 2
Germd seed found in weed 3
F

FFMang

it must not have been dried properly... maybe even bricked before it was dry?

never seen that before though

J

Jalisco Kid

I once left a bud out on a table in the back yard. During our 1-2 storms we get a year it got soaked. By the time I came across it the white roots where sticking out of the bud by 2". My version of the chia pet. JK

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Has anyone ever seen this? i was given a couple grams by a local dealer to check out and see what i thought about it. well it was hands down the worst weed i have ever smoked in my life but back to the question. when i was breaking it down i found one seed still in a bud that had germinated. i have never seen this and was just wondering if anyone else had. sorry the pics aren't any better. i tried forever last night to get a decent pic.
Yes I have. I was water-curing the weed and the seeds sprouted. I have never once ever found that in what was supposed to be dried and ready to smoke. Not in over 30 years of smoking have I ever.

The reasons for why there was a sprouted seed probably have a lot to do with why it was some of the worst weed you've ever had.

A

AbusiveOGK

The reasons for why there was a sprouted seed probably have a lot to do with why it was some of the worst weed you've ever had.

Definitely.

That's the kind of thing that makes so many people grow their own!

B

bob.fn.seger

yeah i knew it was shit from the time i set eyes on it but it kept getting worse as i was inspecting and then i found this seed and thought it was f*ckin crazy. well more sad that it was treated so poorly than crazy. and people are payin $130 an oz. for this crap. i was born and raised in the south but recently moved to ohio and i am blown away with the price and quality of what i have found around here. i have been payin no less than $75 for a half oz. of very low grade schwag. it's like i entered bizaro world when coming here. i got a two week flush and then dry time before i am back in the "green" and can leave this brown doo doo behind me.

A

AbusiveOGK

I hear ya man, I'm just about all out of my own stash from last run, and am still in the process of selecting moms for the next run!! lol, I'm probably be smokin' some BS soon too, unfortunately. Good luck!

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

Seger bro!

FU-Kin Hell Yeah SEGER!!!! 2+2= my fave song EVER
East side story, Heavy music i could go on for days!
i have all his 45's up intill 1968

About your seed thats happened to me a few times its its humid the seed will germinate =) if you catch it right away you can still plant it , but sometimes they dry out and wont grow!
its a great sign very healthy seeds!

Top Bottom