GErmiantion issues out of control I sorry

• Thread starter Reeferman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Reeferman

I Just had our partners in the UK germinate test all of our stock new and old , becuase of issues not only with older seeds but with fresh breeding like hoa bac which were just bred even seeds that were produced by partners like texada island seeds in totally different places were tested and failed .

I honestly have no idea what has gone wrong stuff that is older is at 100% new stuff is not going .

The seeds were all shipped to the UK the seeds sold in Canada are germinating I was so excited for hoa bac lp 2 and others .
It seems like we have been plaugued with issues in the past few years I AM VERY SORRY .

I just finished the happy hindu aka golden temple kush from amritsar india , \kodiak gold and a number of others from years ago like auto indica etc .

I have had Seedsman pull 65% of all my stock off the market .
I have also contacted Hemp depot to germ test and do the same
I am finally settled in my new location and I am setting up a desk to fix these and any other issues I am a breeder .

My Service has certainly sucked that is why I work with companies like seedsman and those he works with .

I understand your being totally pissed with me I simply ask that you allow me to correct the situation with serious compensation I will be contacted a nutral seed company and asking them to handle any and all isuues that has come up as a result of these issues I will publish there email address and have them ship out since we only had 1 distributor we will track how many packs went out .

Sincerely

Reeferman

420king-MASSES

are your early purple and early bubba kushes part of the suspect gear and real quick is attitude seed bank an official reeferman distributer or are they pulling the same shit on you that they did with dj short thanks reef doing a stand-up thing for the people who got your gear

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Hope things work out for ya man. Unfortunitley alot of people have lost faith in you as a seed company. I hold nothing against you though, and hope everything goes good...

B

BUDOGHI

Im sick of your BULLSHIT Reeferman. Time lost cannot be replaced.

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
wow he makes a post saying sorry, may as well not come and be a bitch when someone says sorry.

Illmind

Illmind

Time lost? What the 6 days it took to realize they weren't gonna germ? At least u didn't run a bunch of em and get mostly trash and the only keeper auto halfway through veg. That's a lot lost. And my reeferman gear has always been dank and I thank u reef for the dankness like kings kross, herijuana, and a dope ass lp#1 pheno. Best of luck buddy. It takes a man to admit he fuct up.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Spreading good karma to ya reef. Wish the best of luck to ya brother

Z

Zissou Intern

Should'nt have other people breed for you.

if youre anywhere near america i would put your shoe in your mouth

oh wait you had someone in china make that for you

stfu troll

thanks reef for mannin up. i had a pack that was 2/10 germ but i dont care.
cant expect every pack you ever get to be 10 winners

the 1 female was fuckin baller man. hope you get back to your old steez mang!

Illmind - i laughed my ass off i know. wasted time hahahahaha like 4 days to start getting skeptical WHOA.

i'll shush now, but that seriously made my day right there.

TortureKill

TortureKill

U have a point as many of the larger US companies as well as others are outsourcing or sending there special plants to other grow rooms and having others breed seed for them.

I think once u get that big, and demand is that high, quality will be compromised for quantity.

C

Cannabear

damn guys.. get some class... he is apologizing.

reef, shit happens man, these are plants... i wish you the best of luck getting things back on track.

H

HappyGrower

The only way to insure that your product does what it is supposed to do, it grow it Your Self. aka don't have other people produce seeds for yoU!!

Take Care :anim_30:

Z

Zissou Intern

i've always wondered about some companies that had good genes just a couple years or so...

like they DIDNT even know how to do it and maybe their outsourcing was the ones killing the ish....

THAT is possible too, but apparently overlooked

E

ent

I wonder what happens to seeds when shipped via air when they are placed in the cargo hold of shipping airplane/jet that does not have a pressurized cabin/storage area.

Temperature drops to -50C / -63F
Pressure drops from about 14.7 PSI to ~3.6 PSI

That can't be pleasant for life.

true grit

true grit

Nah i can't agree with that one Ent- think about how many seeds we've all got shipped overseas. Not like the overseas shippin of beans is new thing at all....plus storing in fridge is pretty normal.

Did you even bother germ testing Reef?

Sorry but all i here is the same old story, just a few months later.

H

harmony

I bought a few strains from vancouverseedbank like the super silver haze x sour diesel. And the rm super silver haze and the ultimate outdoor they all germinated great.I also purchased a large amount of texada lemon skunk from kind seeds breed by texada island genetics and had 90 percent germination.The finishing date was not as described on Texada lemon skunk i found it to be earlyer then the the description date by one week.

K

Karma Genetics

I just got my replacments in Reeferman, Thanks going to pop some harmony right away first.

B

Bobby_604

My parents are from Amristar, Punjab and we are Sikh. Golden Temple Kush is.... Not a good name if you respect the people of the region and there religion, IMHO.

marski420

marski420

Golden Temple Kush it is!!! :smiley_joint:

If people stopped doing things cause other people would get offended we would be nowhere in life, Too many people get offended over NONSENSE.

smokey79

smokey79

send out sum good seed s here and u results be there for all to see, i appriciate your honesty and will be intrested in futre investment-

Top Bottom