Germinating seed to Rapid Rooter to ?

• Thread starter Whitejak
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Whitejak

Ok just got my MMJ Card here in MI and I have one patient so wanna get things rolling. I have my room and all the equipment that I need (for now). I just put 24 seeds to germinate in a paper towel today and not to sure what would be the best route to take after that. After they popped I was going to put them into Rapid Rooters but dont know what to do after that. I have seen/read that some growers open the RR after the tap root comes out the bottom and put them into a cloner. I am wondering can they be kept in the rapid rooter and put into a net pot with some hydroton and put into the same kind of set-up? This will be my first attempt at a grow and dont want to be/refuse to be part of the 85% of growers that fail and give up. Any advice that I get will be greatly appreciated.

M

motz

Really 85%,that's terrible. But if those newbies try to get their info off of websites,who they are getting their info from might be to advanced to understand. Some people on these sites make it sound like you need a biology degree and that's not so. It's a dang weed for pete's sake. It can be manipulated,stunted on purpose,cut up and mishandled. Bent,snapped and all kinds of perverted stuff done to it. It will survive,you'll have a learning process along the way,enjoy the ride!

F

FooDoo

What medium are you using for veg/bloom.

If its soil or coco, drop the seed right in. Or sprouted seed in your case.

If it's hydro, toss it into a rockwool cube and then into hydroton or grow rocks.

W

Whitejak

Thank you for replying... I can't wait to get everything growing!!! Michigan Law allows me 12 plants per patient plus 12 for myself so I don't see a problem w supply for myself in the foreseeable future. Thanks for the info again

sixstring

sixstring

You should consider only flowering a few at a time so you have a steady supply and also dont go over your limits on your first havest.
I would recommend you do half your plants in hydro like you planned and half in soil or peat/coco and see which method best suits you.hydro can go south real quick if your not on your game at all times.
but yes you can put those rr plugs directly into your hydroton rocks or even soil.good luck my fellow michigan weed grower.peace

Bowski

Bowski

RR's are great. they can go right into your basket with hydroton.

Much success you way...:cool:

W

Whitejak

Thank you for the reply. I did exactly that but now I'm finding myself w a new question. I have my feeding schedule set @ 50sec on n 6min 40 sec off n my rapid rooters r staying extremely damp. Can this dampness become a serious problem? My babies r growing at a wonderful rate n want to make sure I raise em right... LOL!!!

Top Bottom