germination rates on latest Top dog seeds

• Thread starter Confuten1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
I bought a pack of chem urkle2 from top dogs lastest drop here at the farm and tried to germ 6 of them. so far( 3 days in the paper towel method) nothing. I am also germing alien gear, devine gear, and unknown breeder gear. all have popped and moved to soil cups. but top dawg gear no success.
any ideas of suggestions?

confu.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Wonder if anyone else is haveing these issues?
If the beans where fresh?
U could try and scrape along the seem to help moisture get in?
That sucks good luck man.

rick ratlin

rick ratlin

Perpetual Farmer
Supporter
Just popped some top dawg recently. No problems germinating here, though I'm not sure if what I popped is the latest. Chem urkle 1, stardawg, white hp bx, strawberry mango, and nigerian haze. These came from the auction when JJ was sick, and someone took over the auction. I can't think of his name right now. I have chem urkle 2, and just looked at them. Not huge seeds, so I don't think a scrape is needed, but why not if you're not germing. fwiw, I soak mine overnight, and then plant into sunshine #4.

Dynamite

Dynamite

I had issues with the germ on ChemUrkle2's specifically .. the ones I purchased were over a year ago

the other genetics I got from Topdawg have more then made up for it

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
I had issues with the germ on ChemUrkle2's specifically .. the ones I purchased were over a year ago

the other genetics I got from Topdawg have more then made up for it

did u get any of them to germ for you?

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Im on day 7 now and nothing :(
confu

Dynamite

Dynamite

did u get any of them to germ for you?

ended up with 4 that sprouted , 7 that did not germ , and 2 that spit a tail and just gave up ..

had 1 female of those 4 .. JJ said if I didn't find a keeper from the pack he would replace the pack .. I never followed thru and asking for a replacement pack as I scored a couple purple strains locally to mess with

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Thnx dyna, we shall c what happens
Confu

rollon

rollon

Had no problems with the chem urkle 2 from about a year ago. put them right in pro-mix. can see them on youtube look up chem urkle 2. peace

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
1 cracked a shell but that was it, no tail or anything. The other still in a moist papper towl. Ima prolly throw away tomorrow. No way it would take this long. What a waist of 200+$$. Shit pisses me off. I have such bad luck with seeds. Dont get orders, seeds dont pop, blah blah blah. I kno its part of the game when it comes to buying seeds but still annoying as fuck.
Rant over, carry on.
Confu

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Its happened to me before w sour sister. I just let them dry out and threw them in a glass of water 4 days later they popped. I wouldn't chuck them. Shit mail them to me if u give up....

P

paulycali

Take them out of the paper towel and toss them in a glass of distilled water. Do that before giving up on them. They may just still take. Good luck Confuten1

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Its happened to me before w sour sister. I just let them dry out and threw them in a glass of water 4 days later they popped. I wouldn't chuck them. Shit mail them to me if u give up....
Take them out of the paper towel and toss them in a glass of distilled water. Do that before giving up on them. They may just still take. Good luck Confuten1

Thnx guys, i will try that, if it doesnt work, ill try n scuff the other half a pack B4 i try to germ.

Confu

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Thnx guys, i will try that, if it doesnt work, ill try n scuff the other half a pack B4 i try to germ.

Confu
Nice, glad you're not giving up because there's dank in them genetics. Best of luck on the hunt. I'll be tuned in

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
I didnt work, whole pack of bunk.
Confi

catdaddy

catdaddy

I bought a pack of chem urkle2 from top dogs lastest drop here at the farm and tried to germ 6 of them. so far( 3 days in the paper towel method) nothing. I am also germing alien gear, devine gear, and unknown breeder gear. all have popped and moved to soil cups. but top dawg gear no success.
any ideas of suggestions?

confu.
shit, i popped 19 star dawgs and only 7 made it, with one of them being iffy from the jump. atvm, i, along with many others, are still waiting on replacements dating back months ago.

here's to hoping you have better results with the rest of the pack.

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Yea, i think the last release was old stock. None of my pack made it and i tried everything.
Ohh well.

Confu

Top Bottom