Germination

• Thread starter Brandon7861
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brandon7861

Brandon7861

So I dropped two seeds in a cup and two seeds in a wet paper towel in a Ziploc bag. How long should I wait to check for root growth for both methods? Any help of info is deeply DEEPLY APPRECIATED!!

fatawa

fatawa

I do cup method.u only need to soak 24hrs.then my method i put n rockwool(wet to 5.5ph,root stimulate) and put into a tubberware amd put on something warm.cable box,ps4.3-4days they pop

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

I soak my seeds for 24 hours, I then place them on a folded over paper towel, I then fold the paper towel over the seeds. I place the paper towels between two dessert plates (like a flying saucer) and place the plates in an ecodome with a heat pad under the dome. usually see a white tail within 24 to 48 hours after placing in the dome.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Cup with tap until I see the tap root, then i to a solo cup with light warrior. Normally the next day, the little "alien" head is peaking out at me. I do put a zip lock baggie over the solo cups to help keep the rh up. No heat mat ever used.

Brandon7861

Brandon7861

I got a couple sprouting. One from str8 soil and water. And other from 24 hr cup soak to paper towel between plates. Awesome. More to come I love it

Brandon7861

Brandon7861

Its a half inch. Just planted it in soil in a tray with dome. Aha love thia shit. Just got a 11 inch clipping from 7 foot tall plant as well. Its looking great in the water. Can't wait for roots. Will post pics later!!

Top Bottom