Get in and get the fu*k out

• Thread starter stickyicky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That ain't what got them busted, this is (reminding me of that... ahem, person, who's posting here advising people to steal power to grow it right)
Merced County Sheriff’s deputies found evidence of a marijuana growing operation on the 14000 block of South 2nd Avenue after receiving reports of trespassing and utility theft.
Nothin' medical about that, and you've got to agree that when mods on certain sites are openly telling people that they can get a rec for *anything* then those people are doing little to help the cause, too. Almost worse than those who'll at least be more open about their criminality in a way.

stickyicky

stickyicky

That ain't what got them busted, this is (reminding me of that... ahem, person, who's posting here advising people to steal power to grow it right)

Nothin' medical about that, and you've got to agree that when mods on certain sites are openly telling people that they can get a rec for *anything* then those people are doing little to help the cause, too. Almost worse than those who'll at least be more open about their criminality in a way.

The word marijuana is in the article. This is why all med. people need to change perception by referring to our sacred plant as "cannabis".

Guess you have to steal power when your running 20 lights inside a double wide. THAT'S NOT YOURS! haha!!

As far as rec's, you can get one for a runny nose in Cali. Just listen to all the celebrity idiots on howard stern trying to look cool. Seth Rogan was just on today spouting shit about it. It's all about the $$$$$. The scars on my back are proof enough for me though.

Oh well what can we do?

Smoke some super grape ape bubble hash I just whipped up.

Take care Seamaiden,

B

Bobby Smith

GOT DAMN!!!!!!

You see how many fucking reflectors they took out?

Jesus Christmas............

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ah, yes, the terminology debate. I've begun using the term cannabis or cannabis sativa (because hops are also a cannabis species, IIRC), unless I'm talking to my granddaughter and then it's my "smoking flowers".

I didn't have a chance to watch the vid, just read the story. Those boys went as big as they could, couldn't they? I still feel that recreational users have a place and that it's better to keep the concepts separate. I know, good luck with that.

S

Smotpoke

LMAO these fools deserve to get busted. This has nothing to do with medical marihuana but the association will be there regardless. Too bad

supercharged

supercharged

no fuckin way can i believe the triads have progressed to robbing the electric over their aswell HAHAHAHAHAHAHA they reali dont give a fuck!!!!
trust man that shit has been happenin over here for yrs (the uk) the triads rent a house, throw sum plastic sheetin down on the floor of each room then fill it with soil an plant the cuts then they have a fall guy who lives there and looks after the crop in return for gettin brought into the country, ITS BAD NEWS!!!!!

heres 1in the uk that was 1of the biggest cannabis factorys the police had found at the time

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf0dOkuYep8[/YOUTUBE]

Top Bottom