• Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBDEMON

CBDEMON

@Crithaze.420 Whats the question man? I apologize if you already asked

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
Havent heard of the low and slow technique, i tried using one of the lowest settings on mine and everytime i did, the rosin came out super soupy and completly unstable. Just a bitch to get off even the parchment, and not worth it, but ill try it again, some strains dont squash at all, some do and are all terpy and soupy, and some just come out nice and stable, like snap and pull. Indicas definetly return more rosin yield, also the rosin tends to be more stable. This is all my opinion and what ive found from squashing some of my buds, and some friends herbage.

i do it super low temp. i have an iron that will go too low so i found a temperature just perfect on it, that wont darken the oil at all, even after many minutes. i get super runny oil, but its the tastiest stuff you can make. i gently scrape it up with a razor, then use a glass tool to roll up the rest. i have been doing it every day for almost 9 months, and slow and low is the best imo.

Last edited:
Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
but you know, although i do it super low temperature, i just pressed a stardawg cross, and it yielded hard sticky oil even at low temperature. had to use the glass roller to collect all, and it was already quite tacky, even at the very low temp press. I have been pressing a red congo panama red cross, and a sweet skunk, both sappier oil sativas, although the sweet skunk is a stickier extract than the other, its still a lot softer than the stardawg cross pressed at the same temperature and close to the same moisture.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
i do it super low temp. i have an iron that will go too low so i found a temperature just perfect on it, that wont darken the oil at all, even after many minutes. i get super runny oil, but its the tastiest stuff you can make. i gently scrape it up with a razor, then use a glass tool to roll up the rest. i have been doing it every day for almost 9 months, and slow and low is the best imo.

Do you know the temps? The hardpress guys are doing 140-160 from what I've seen.

outwest

Goodolboy

Goodolboy

IMG 20151129 173345691

Chemdog #4 rosin

Latest posts

Top Bottom