Gettin' er' dun with TreeBee

• Thread starter TreeBee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cpurola

cpurola

It lives!!! Also my potatos have gone completely mental this last week. Tomato plants got put out really early this year but they seem to have forgiven me and are growing again.
Damn! That reminds me, I need to get some stakes for MY tomatoes. Have you ever used wall-o-waters for your tomatoes?
When I had my vegetable garden I was competitive about who got the first ripe tomatoe and those things let me put them out a full month before anyone else. Back then I got ripe tomatoes 2 weeks ahead of average.
Now, I'm older, wiser and not so competitive, and I'm okay with harvesting in August verses late July. 😁

Your garden looks great! Makes me want to put a few peas in with my zinnias. Love eating fresh raw peas. So sweet!

TreeBee

TreeBee

Never heard of a wall-o-water what is it?
I usually take the first flowers off of my tomato plants but I am going to leave them this year I think.
Peas are so good! I effed up and planted some that need to be shelled so only half of mine are able to be munched while I work 😁

cpurola

cpurola

Never heard of a wall-o-water what is it?
I usually take the first flowers off of my tomato plants but I am going to leave them this year I think.
Peas are so good! I effed up and planted some that need to be shelled so only half of mine are able to be munched while I work 😁
Wall O Waters (amazon of course)

They work great keeping plants warm in the Spring. Don't think they would work for weed, 'cause they grow too tall.
And I was going to take mine off too, but didn't. 2 years ago I had to rest my maters on top of cardboard, they were sitting on the ground.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
cpurola

cpurola

Wall O Waters (amazon of course)

They work great keeping plants warm in the Spring. Don't think they would work for weed, 'cause they grow too tall.
And I was going to take mine off too, but didn't. 2 years ago I had to rest my maters on top of cardboard, they were sitting on the ground.
BTW, I am NOT an Amazon associate!

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Galgrows

Galgrows

Your garden looks great. Yes i always jump the gun with tomatoes they suffered through a stretch of cool and rainy. I've grown sweet tooth auto and of course my blueberry i do almost every summer i love it. I've got to post my outdoor plants an garden, i wish you great weather and lots of budlets without buggies.👍☀️

TreeBee

TreeBee

Your garden looks great. Yes i always jump the gun with tomatoes they suffered through a stretch of cool and rainy. I've grown sweet tooth auto and of course my blueberry i do almost every summer i love it. I've got to post my outdoor plants an garden, i wish you great weather and lots of budlets without buggies.👍☀️
Thanks so much! I go early with my tomatoes every year it seems 😅
completely agree about blueberry its is so good 🤤

TreeBee

TreeBee

So I am still waiting for 5 seeds to come in the mail from Canuk seeds. The first part of my order was shipped very quickly and sent express through Canada post, it arrived within a few days. If all orders were like this part it would be a 5/5 rating. The second part however took 10 or 11 days before it was sent out and it was sent with intelcom not express. Intelcom if you haven't had the misfortune of dealing with is THE WORST shipping company I have ever experienced. Their tracking for example is basically "we got your shit and its moving we will let you know when it is in" but nothing updated between. Which would be less irritating if it didn't take them an eternity to get it to you. Canuk seeds by the way allowed only one option for shipping which was 20$ EXPRESS shipping. So without knowing how the plants will turn out or anything like that I am already on the fence about ever ordering from them again incase I pick a strain from the shitty wearhouse. I think that I will be trying another seed bank before returning to Canuk seeds.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Their tracking for example is basically "we got your shit and its moving we will let you know when it is in" but nothing updated between.
this is made me laugh! Not at you but with you (I feel your pain)✌️im in the US and have access to fed ex ups and usps but things are still not perfect! I have a neighbor up the street who we exchange packages with every few months because the delivery guy (not the old lady) gets the numbers flipped! 😂
Hope those seeds you’re waiting for grow you some football sized nuggets!!! 😍

TreeBee

TreeBee

this is made me laugh! Not at you but with you (I feel your pain)✌️im in the US and have access to fed ex ups and usps but things are still not perfect! I have a neighbor up the street who we exchange packages with every few months because the delivery guy (not the old lady) gets the numbers flipped! 😂
I will forgive them for the shitty service and shipping if they do! 😅

TreeBee

TreeBee

😂 hard ass! I like it! Lol : )
Yeah they could of shot you an email at least.
Right?! I had to contact them and then a few days later got a very standard reply that I feel like they send to a lot of people. If the good wearhouse was a little less good the bad one wouldn't look so bad. I am also a bit of a psycho when it comes to getting packages though 🤷‍♀️
Images 2

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Right?! I had to contact them and then a few days later got a very standard reply that I feel like they send to a lot of people. If the good wearhouse was a little less good the bad one wouldn't look so bad. I am also a bit of a psycho when it comes to getting packages though 🤷‍♀️
View attachment 2180617
🫣 sometimes the axe just needs to fly!🤪

Great movie! Freaked me out for sure!!!!

Galgrows

Galgrows

Oh shit that would hurt umm what would you say?

TreeBee

TreeBee

Finally got tracking update saying those seeds should be delivered today. Intelcom being nothing short of hot garbage will most likely take until tomorrow to actually deliver them though. Either way it's still a week until I planned on planting them so no one needs to die. It's a good thing I ordered them early though.

Top Bottom