gettin frosty with avalanche

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

hangin

whats up friends and farmers. the last two avalanche got the axe on thursday.clearin the room for the next run. plus i think i reached my max with the 600 watt hps, they look phenominal!!check it out.....:banana1sv6:
budz_189.jpg
budz_188.jpg
budz_190.jpg
budz_191.jpg
budz_192.jpg
budz_193.jpg
budz_185.jpg

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Hot damn daze! what a stellar run bro!! may your eyes turn red with happiness lol

KMK:hi

420alldaze

420alldaze

Hot damn daze! what a stellar run bro!! may your eyes turn red with happiness lol

KMK:hi

lmfao!! lotsa love and killer genetics. these were pretty easy to grow. fast veg,some stretch but i think that could be dialed in with some bushmaster and topping. very impressed. killer funky/fruity smell. hash/fruit/chem taste.thanks for the kind words brotha! peacentreez

420alldaze

420alldaze

update

whats up friends and farmers? just a quick update on the avalanche. chopped trimmed and curing at the moment:icon_animal26:. this is some very nice bud. i wish i had a better camera to do thses some justice. im gonna try and borrow one in the next few days. i pulled a little over a zip per plant but i know they can do more. first run of her and all. i think shes a keeper. smells like cat spray unyil you crack a nug...then.....mmmm chem/fruity/dankness just eminates from them here ya go.... peacentreez
budz_205.jpg
budz_201.jpg

420alldaze

420alldaze

How many weeks did you run em?

whats up ron? i ran them a lil over 9 weeks, but i used gravity. supposed to cut 7-10 days off. i also had a spider mite issue and was afraid of them infesting my nugs. have to check your ladies out. peacentreez

Top Bottom