Gettin KO'd has never felt so good

• Thread starter BeachBummed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Radio_Dread

i saw that you are almost at 3 weeks now. just wait til wk 5-7 she will bulk up nicely for you dude. good luck with the rest of the grow. ill be watchin

B

BeachBummed

coming along nicely.
never did understand why more people dont take the "box of light" approach like we see here.
anyways...
im lurkin, dont worry. things are lookin fine.

and, dont worry about sannies position in the forums. it fits his low-key style if you ask me.
besides, if help cant be found here, his forum (linked thru his site) is a great place to find info, as well. sannies tried and true. i think the "proving himself to the community" stage for him is over.....unlike some 'other' seed 'vendors' out there.
the ones that know, well, know.

-cap

never really thought of it like that, but yes it is true. i guess the sudden jump made me think to mock up the site the way it happened... and just analyzed haha.

but yeah the lone KO is doing good. yeah my set up is just super easy seeing as its a sealed closet with shitty AC. but with these t'5 they still get kind of hot, but it gets dispersed by one fan venting into a closet through the wall. super slick, stays right <80 degrees, so i see no complaints.

now when i get back into this house ive been ever so working on next year, when i switch to hydro/dwc i'll go HID. was looking at sannies grow and whats up with those plasma lights! haha.

yeah i popped in this morning and it seems i may have made the last batch of brew a little too strong. top nug has about 4-5 pistils burnt.... just dont know what exactly i used too much of, i'll dull them all back about 20% and see where im at next feeding.... but the leaves and everything are legit, so hmmm. what can ya do.

but yeah its bulking up nicely already i can see it coming together. yeah this is day 23 since i flipped to 12/12.

so i'll give a little pic update once that top gets looking a little nicer, try and salvage that little side of it!

~Bum

I

Integra21

Really intersted to see how this grow goes. A couple of months ago I ordered Madonna, KO Kush, Kolossus, Hericules, CheeseBerry and Cheeseberry haze. It came with Killing Kush and Jackberry freebies. I germed 1 of each and ended up with 4 females and 2 males. I will be running the Madonna and Hericules starting in mid August, but after that I will be running the KO Kush and probly the Killing Kush. So please post pics and your opinions of the strain, and if this isnt your actual log, could I have a link? Sorry if I appear noobish, but its my first day on this site, but I have lots of good growing experiance.

C

carper

hi ya is there any chance we could see a few pictures

greets carper

B

BeachBummed

heres a couple i just took.

she is lonely, but has a shitload of lil tops. would be a great plant for a b o g or somethin with my set up

B

BeachBummed

hahahaha. my bad. i just looked at this and realized i never attached pictures.... and now my damn camera isnt connecting for my computer. i've tried reset on the camera restarting my computer using a different USB connect in AND cord.... what the hell is wrong?? haha. i need some inspiration and maybe i'll fandangle somethin...

looking nice though!!! im loving it more and more!

man,
this. is. one. frost. ie. damn. plant.

im going to let it go to 4 weeks before i take more pictures. stay tuned yall.

and HUB,

im still waiting on your KO pics mang... i've been holding my breath for like a month now!!

haha much love.

~Bum

S

sannie

Keep your breath alittle longer because the seeds should come thru any moment dude.

Last pics are looking good

greetz sannie

B

BeachBummed

Keep your breath alittle longer because the seeds should come thru any moment dude.

Last pics are looking good

greetz sannie

haha for sure sannie! i appreciate that PM man...

and the holding my breath is for farmer hubcaps pics of the KO's he did (i dont think they were F3's right??)

but popped in this morning for a wiff, :dance

B

BeachBummed

Stillllllll waiting on this package. Damn postal service. WTF haha

B

BeachBummed

so talk about some heat!

temp - 95

for 12 hours!

i know growth stops then, so hopefully it didnt stress it TOOOOO much. damn breaker the AC is on flipped, i thought my whole shit broke! too many bingers haha.

butttt so when i noticed i flipped OFF the lights, so they got about 15 hours of dark last night, i wasnt trying to slow roast em or anything.

but shits good now. hopefully this package will come today or tomorrow. if not i fear its not coming.... shipped out the 12th i guess.....

B

BeachBummed

whats up guys!

just thought i'd give a little update on this girl. shes rockin, lovin it, healthy as hell. ZERO PROBLEMS (other than my little heat thing a while back) and tomorrow is the start of week 6. figure one more week of food then onto a 2 week flush n chop.

so theyre fattenin up quite a bit. man i didnt realize but there are nugs everywhere haha. stoked. smells like lime sherbert when you squeeze it then when you smell your fingers its like a super clean baby wipe smell. very frost, looking nice! the main cola is looking nice! about 10" long at least, and i cant grip my hand around it any longer, lol.

pictures!

005_3_.JPG
006_3_.JPG

B

BeachBummed

004_4_.JPG
003_3_.JPG

SWEEEEEETTTTTT!!!!!!!

i hope to god they were sterile. we'll find out!

H

Hlg09

Arrrr those balls on there bro? She looks beautiful bro. Ko has very strong side branching on those kush phenos no need to tie anything up.

B

BeachBummed

yeah those are some balls.

its the start of week six, so i mean i can understand me pushing some nanners and shit out from the nutrients. nothing gnar, but IF thats the case that would mean they are sterile right??? further more week 6 how much seed could get pollinated??

i pulled like 5 or 6 of these guys off the plant, i SCOURED and think i got them all.

sannie, hubcap, haha jaws, anyone with nanner exp. scared me!

but at any rate, yeah dude this bush is good. haha yeah the side branches that are closest to the side light have almost the same width as the main cola! haha.

im suprised to see the final yield of this particular plant. its a low yielder for sure, but for barely veggin and it being as tall as it is... i dont know man..... 15-20 per gallon pot sounds reasonable....

S

sannie

In this warm period of the year you hear lot more problems with nanners. Some genetics will be more sensetive for heat as other strains, this is also with nutrients.

Best is to pick them out carefuly

Good luck dude

greetz sannie

B

BeachBummed

In this warm period of the year you hear lot more problems with nanners. Some genetics will be more sensetive for heat as other strains, this is also with nutrients.

Best is to pick them out carefuly

Good luck dude

greetz sannie

for sure.

im not saying its ANYTHING with genetics. these things could have popped up in my 95 degree streak when the ac when out (see earlier posts) or when i burn em with nutes haha. nah i try not to but ya know it happens.

man it could be anything with my situation. point is i havent seen any more since i plucked them, and literally 6 tops were there total. i rubbed them in between my fingers and there is no pollen.

im still stoked with this strain, and im still going to grow out all the sannie gear. hopefully next week i'll get the next order sannie?

word up yall. day off. i'll be lurkin!

~Bum

B

BlowCrack

Jus scored some of the f3s....can't wait to the smoke rep

B

BeachBummed

005_4_.JPG
002_3_.JPG
001_4_.JPG
004_5_.JPG
003_4_.JPG

she grows extremely easy and has a total like pink hue to all the growth in veg. its strange. you'll see what im talking about.

flowers QUICK but let it veg long for good yields. i flipped at pre flowers and shes about 22" tall.

R

Radio_Dread

lookin good bro! makin me want to pop a couple. i still have a good few for a rainy day. but yours are looking great. keep up the good work.

RD

B

BeachBummed

for sure appreciate it mang!

yeah im digging watching this girl. i was looking around an dude i mustve found a straight 6-7 weeker. this girl is almost done. haha. i havent started flushing yet so she'll go the whole 8, but if she wanted to, she could be done at 6 for sure.

checkin for amber starting now... just starting to see most cloudy...

radio - did you ever see this lime/ baby wipe pheno??? you know what im talking about ???hahah. smells like limes when you squeeze it but smell your fingers and its like baby wipes. haha. very clean smell. but pungent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom