Gettin new daily driver, advice?

• Thread starter ogplatinum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Hey guys. So I finally got myself a new job working with an ALS patient as part of his in home support staff, totally stoked on the job an lovin every second. Enough bout that, its just I finally am going to have some extra cash around the end of feb because of the job an this will allow me to get a new DD (daily driver) an I wanted some advice on a few....

I've narrowed it down to a Mobius Ion bubbler with the Reti perc, or a B. Wilson direct inject 6 arm bubbler. Either will be fitted with an 18mm health stone for oils (which is what ill be switching to after the purchase, need to stop smokin tobacco an herb together) ill also be smokin flowers as well, but mostly dabs on the HS slide.

So basically just lookin for advice on which you'd choose an why...ever hit either of these? If so what did you like? Dislike?

Thanks for any info in advance!

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Möbius. Mine is a tiny tank and I've dropped it, banged [YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]on every substance possible and she's still kicking. I have a möbius bub with an oil rig on it too. She pretty thick but I still treat her gently. Easy does er is her name. Fuck iwish I had a camera.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Möbius. Mine is a tiny tank and I've dropped it, banged [YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]on every substance possible and she's still kicking. I have a möbius bub with an oil rig on it too. She pretty thick but I still treat her gently. Easy does er is her name. Fuck iwish I had a camera.

Damn finally a reply, lol. Thanks for the advice ron. Do you have the Reti perc or the matrix perc? If I do go with a Mobius it def will take longer to aquire, my local shop has a Ion (smaller bub) with a matrix perc but its 330, PLUS another 90+ for a oil setup (dome/health stone, probably HS)

Thanks for the reply homie!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Supp OG my boy snagged the mobius clear nano straight tube with the reti perc it hits super smooth with hardly any drag if any at all really really nice piece,I was gonna grab the mobius matrix but they'll be in next week suppose to even have more diffusion I'm snaggin that for sure I'm tryin to decide wheather or not to go with the bub or the straight tube there both sick here's quick flik I snapped of his bro killer rips....
IMAG0221.jpg

B

bckwht

I rock the Ben Wilson 6 arm bubbler and must say its a pleasure to smoke with..does tend to dirty up quick buts it's easy to clean..I dont smoke oil at the moment but I think it would work great bc it doesnt really stack like crazy..

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

I rock the Ben Wilson 6 arm bubbler and must say its a pleasure to smoke with..does tend to dirty up quick buts it's easy to clean..I dont smoke oil at the moment but I think it would work great bc it doesnt really stack like crazy..

THANKS for the reply bro, really wanted to hear some good reviews for this piece. With the direct inject disc screen slide I feel like that lil like would RIP hard, and for only 240, almost 60 less than the Mobius, Its more inside my price range. Got any pics of your piece bro! Throw em up!

Thanks for the pick sticky, that thing looks FATAL, and very thick too!

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Damn finally a reply, lol. Thanks for the advice ron. Do you have the Reti perc or the matrix perc? If I do go with a Mobius it def will take longer to aquire, my local shop has a Ion (smaller bub) with a matrix perc but its 330, PLUS another 90+ for a oil setup (dome/health stone, probably HS)

Thanks for the reply homie!

The reti perc. I got this stuff from the local head shop the protects your pieces from getting rez'd up. It's good for bubs and hard to clean bingers such as reti perc'd bubs and double or triple perc'd bongs. It's called REZ BLOCK. If your gonna get a hi end piece. Look into this stuff.

How did that youtube thing get in my last post.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

The reti perc. I got this stuff from the local head shop the protects your pieces from getting rez'd up. It's good for bubs and hard to clean bingers such as reti perc'd bubs and double or triple perc'd bongs. It's called REZ BLOCK. If your gonna get a hi end piece. Look into this stuff.

How did that youtube thing get in my last post.

Thanks for the advice Ron, much appreciation. I'll most likely get a Mobius Ion with Reti or the B. Wilson (Direct Inject) 6 Arm Bubbler. Havent decided. Both with rock a health stone, or in the B. Wilsons case a Ti-Nail and dome. Reallllly wanna rock the Health Stone though, I've read a lot about them, and from the videos they seem to hit FAT.

Got any pics of your pieces ron? :banana1sv6:

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Thanks for the advice Ron, much appreciation. I'll most likely get a Mobius Ion with Reti or the B. Wilson (Direct Inject) 6 Arm Bubbler. Havent decided. Both with rock a health stone, or in the B. Wilsons case a Ti-Nail and dome. Reallllly wanna rock the Health Stone though, I've read a lot about them, and from the videos they seem to hit FAT.

Got any pics of your pieces ron? :banana1sv6:

Ill borrow my neighbors camera tonight and post
Them. Work then school so it might be late.

Venom818

Venom818

Too bad my price range is 100 less than that particular piece. I wanna be able to get a piece I can smoke mainly oil (direct inject, with a flower piece) and the B. Wilson seems best for this application at the price range.

Check out the Sg mini stemline with natty splash guard it's 150 cheaper no drag such a clean ass hit

opt1c

opt1c

mobius nano matrix; great daily driver.... got an alex k downstem and a 45deg ti-nail setup from aqualab; concentrate bowl from ryno; hsg 45deg vapor slide; etc... gets it all done and flowers too... great lil piece; very solid; zero drag.. if u can't afford the mobius bubbler above either get the nano or save up another bill :joint:

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

mobius nano matrix; great daily driver.... got an alex k downstem and a 45deg ti-nail setup from aqualab; concentrate bowl from ryno; hsg 45deg vapor slide; etc... gets it all done and flowers too... great lil piece; very solid; zero drag.. if u can't afford the mobius bubbler above either get the nano or save up another bill :joint:

Thanks for the advice bro. I think im definitely going with Mobius, not sure the piece exactly that Im going for. I mean I've narrowed it down to either a mobius Ion bubbler (reti or matrix perc, doesnt matter, what ever aqualab has in stock really lol), or a Nano with a Matrix or reti perc. I'll most likely go with the Nano tube instead of the bubbler because I know the bubbler will get old faster with the limited hit size after a while.

Cant wait, only like 2 more pay checks and ill have my first piece of high end glass! Hopefully aqualab will get some more nano's before then! lol

UPDATE

after watching countless vids of all the prospective tubes/bubblers stack bubbles and clear/milk up, I've decided to go with one that previously wasn't considered. As soon as Aqualab gets some more 60mm Stemless SG's with the natty splash guard ill be picking that up!!!

If it takes to long and I get ancy i'll probably pick up one of the new Mobius with the shower or stereo matrix.....The stemless ones. Really diggin stemless, hate breaking down tubes!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Decided on the Mobius Nano Matrix. This tube has changed my life and started my high end glass collection. Already lookin' at the Stereo Matrix 60mm's from Mobius now :pimp: Cant wait! This piece rocks, best tube I've ever owned and its the smallest also. Usually not my style (under 16inchs) but Im diggin it, after I get something bigger for flowers this will become a dedicated oil piece. PERFECT diffusion and size for concentrates!

All around this thing fuckin rocks!

IMG 3652
IMG 3656
IMG 3658
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

nice choice man :joint:

Much appreciated bro! I'll be adding lots of Mobius pieces to my collection soon. My local shop has all the Strato's right now and had all the bubblers, Ions and regulars with both the Reti and Matrix percs but those sold out fast.

He's getting the Stemless 60mm and 65mm, and hopefully the 65mm direct inject style stemless also. Cant fucking wait for those stereo matrix percs baby! Def adding that to my collection thus making the Nano Matrix I had a dedicated oil piece! But for now this thing rips so fucking hard, im glad its friday and I just have work way later. Im TOASTED already!

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

good way to be, wake n bake! im on it!

congrats on the nano, dope piece. i kinda like how the pimpin pieces are getting smaller. i mean we're not in highschool anymore, why would we want a four footer?

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

He's getting the Stemless 60mm and 65mm, and hopefully the 65mm direct inject style stemless also. Cant fucking wait for those stereo matrix percs baby!

i was lucky enough to get to hit one of these at the la cup recently, best hitting piece i ripped there(errl only, herb smoked thru doobies), and that includes 10 different style hitmans including torch/tubes, sgs(didnt see any peyote percs), toros(finally ripped a double macro, sick), l wilsons(pregnant percs are dope) and a dmack too. so much sick glass there and i came away wanting a mobius, once i found out they made em in bubbler types too with the oil dish style top i was sold...

C

cali Green

a buddy of mine got a Different Brand Crystal Fog and it is the same specs and size as the sg natty but he got it for 240 at a local headshop .. hits like a champ.,, I say Go for the Natty... Its small enough for bho and bigg enough for flowers. Its just a Good size and has no drag a all

Top Bottom