bicky studs

bicky studs

dont forget to calibrate:badboy:
IMG 1941

some spring cleaning
IMG 1938

trays still looking clean enough
IMG 1939

the vag gals/guys got the brutal cut back and are starting to perk back up after being neglected, wen life decided it was lunch time n threw me a shitsandwich.
IMG 1940

im happy as fk with canna so iv gone 10L
IMG 1943

got the veg intake suckin warm air from by the drivers, did that a while back but just remembered:smoking:
IMG 1942

this baby still itchin to get goin:love1:
IMG 1944

and the slyme cookies are sticky as fk. they been frosty from flip from head to toe. never had big fans soo frosty b4
IMG 1937

Toaster79

Toaster79

met a fellow farmer today for lunch at a small mountain lake. great day:smoking:
lovely lil family u got there m8;)

I was too trashed to write anything more than I did yesterday. Like I said, it was a beautiful chill sunday. You gout yourself a lovely fam too. Really cool people. The only downside was the wind. Got us beat up properly hahaha. But we got it figured out for the next time we meet there hahaha.

That freddy is some great cerebral high with fruity nutes on the nose. Gotta love it. Can't wait to get back home tonight after work and have a taste of cindy :D

Hope that male picks up. He was pretty beat up and thirsty at the end of the day. So far he's not showing any ill effects. Gotta give him a good drench of bennies to establish a fresh bond between those roots and the new medium.

bicky studs

bicky studs

just went to check on my seeds i dropped. hmmm shotglass with ro...no seeds:cry: forgot to put em in the glass:crying2:
well the ro should be at room temp by now.

I was too trashed to write anything more than I did yesterday. Like I said, it was a beautiful chill sunday. You gout yourself a lovely fam too. Really cool people. The only downside was the wind. Got us beat up properly hahaha. But we got it figured out for the next time we meet there hahaha.

That freddy is some great cerebral high with fruity nutes on the nose. Gotta love it. Can't wait to get back home tonight after work and have a taste of cindy :D

Hope that male picks up. He was pretty beat up and thirsty at the end of the day. So far he's not showing any ill effects. Gotta give him a good drench of bennies to establish a fresh bond between those roots and the new medium.
thnx m8
ill wait for a rare occasion, wen im straight to blaze the rest of the dirty train, n give u a proper report:smoking:
he'll be fine, thanks for handling it. was turning into a sausage fest in the vag tent:drunk2:
ive got another pair im gunna have to get some seeds from too. not producing as big as wat u got but shes got stella frost and monster cals, got an identical looking male too.

Toaster79

Toaster79

just went to check on my seeds i dropped. hmmm shotglass with ro...no seeds:cry: forgot to put em in the glass:crying2:
well the ro should be at room temp by now.

thnx m8
ill wait for a rare occasion, wen im straight to blaze the rest of the dirty train, n give u a proper report:smoking:
he'll be fine, thanks for handling it. was turning into a sausage fest in the vag tent:drunk2:
ive got another pair im gunna have to get some seeds from too. not producing as big as wat u got but shes got stella frost and monster cals, got an identical looking male too.

Hahaha what beans are you dropping?

If you can keep a cut of each I can do it next round and bring you the beans from this run. Since my tent is finishing i was thinking of putting this two in. Maybe even engage the iso box and do two separate crosses, one in a box and one outside. I'll just have to leave this two for about two weeks so they establish new root zone in the dirt and take cuts to keep both to play with them later on.

bicky studs

bicky studs

Hahaha what beans are you dropping?

If you can keep a cut of each I can do it next round and bring you the beans from this run. Since my tent is finishing i was thinking of putting this two in. Maybe even engage the iso box and do two separate crosses, one in a box and one outside. I'll just have to leave this two for about two weeks so they establish new root zone in the dirt and take cuts to keep both to play with them later on.
jsd strawberry juice.
IMG 1968

bicky studs

bicky studs

ive got a cut still going of the fem, so u dont have to wait on her to get a clone to keep.
im gunna pull the trigger on the sinmint sorbet and then do a seed run after them, should be stocked by then:cry:

Latest posts

Top Bottom