IMG 1814

IMG 1820

IMG 1819

IMG 1825

Time to rok 🙃 🤘🧞‍♀️👽🤖🌎🚴‍♀️🚀🛒

IMG 1835

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

couldn't figure out how to post a gif... closest i could get...

looks mind numbing!!!!!!!!! killer haul man!!!

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

hey brother!! i saw this thing the other day and thought it was so freakin cool!!! there are a few vids on how to make them too....

so hows the gardens doing man?

you still using that badass bike of yours? just curios, is the battery still holding up as good as when you got it?

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
hey brother!! i saw this thing the other day and thought it was so freakin cool!!! there are a few vids on how to make them too....

so hows the gardens doing man?

you still using that badass bike of yours? just curios, is the battery still holding up as good as when you got it?

Whoa! Stop the interweb! That gyro thing is freekin way cool!!!
Looks like it would make meat sling juice all over the place but who cares! It would just be fun to watch! 🙃

Man it's been quite a couple weeks around here. Been super stoned all day every day hitting that rosin and been kinda doing a working vacation not taking a full vacation but also not spending 8 hours at work either.
And it looked like my city might burn last week but cooler heads have prevailed with messages and acts of peace and unity. All I can do is offer support and have been in Zoom meetings listening and talking about things that are very uncomfortable but hey it's time to be comfortable with being uncomfortable. My neighbors are hurting and if they hurt, I hurt. Time for so much shit to just stop.
One cool thing that happened is there's no better way to peace than thru breaking bread and eating together. In doing that I've found Ethiopian cuisine is so freekin dank! Crazy how dark times can lead one to wonderful things and new friendships.

And IDK about you but damn I have a hard time keeping up with the board! I finally realized there's a watch button but dang I keep losing my place every time I log on. I gotta lot of catching up to do 🥴

My bike / urban assault vehicle is still kickin' ass but it seems like I get a flat every week. Took it to a bike shop once and they did a quick repair for me on the cheap. Next flat I took it to another shop due to the lockdown but some guy acted like a snobby 'roid rage jerk because my bike is'nt a brand name racing bike they sell. My bike is like a monster truck of bikes and I'll be damned if some spandex clad asshat is gonna try to bike shame me. That pissed me off so much I decided to get a mechanic stand and all the tools to do my own bike repairs. I should hit 420 miles on the odometer any day now 🤑

Garden is doing well...freekin hot and squirrels keep robbing my food stuffs but it's still growing great. I'll get pics this week sometime.
Took some pics a few minutes ago of my indoor garden and things are moving along...

IMG 1853

IMG 1857

My LED gets it

IMG 1859

And something new I'm into

IMG 1845

Glass tips for doobies!!!
There's another brand called OG Tips but I found the Air Stewards on 'zon
These things are way cool and I like them so much more than paper or cotton tips. And being glass they just need to be cleaned and can be reused so doubt I'll be buying Raw tips anymore

IMG 1847

IMG 1852

Now I got some catching up to do before I get too wasted for the night...Take it ez brother and have a great week! ✌

Doublej

Doublej

Looks like it would make meat sling juice all over the place but who cares! It would just be fun to watch! 🙃

Man it's been quite a couple weeks around here. Been super stoned all day every day hitting that rosin and been kinda doing a working vacation not taking a full vacation but also not spending 8 hours at work either.
And it looked like my city might burn last week but cooler heads have prevailed with messages and acts of peace and unity. All I can do is offer support and have been in Zoom meetings listening and talking about things that are very uncomfortable but hey it's time to be comfortable with being uncomfortable. My neighbors are hurting and if they hurt, I hurt. Time for so much shit to just stop.
One cool thing that happened is there's no better way to peace than thru breaking bread and eating together. In doing that I've found Ethiopian cuisine is so freekin dank! Crazy how dark times can lead one to wonderful things and new friendships.

And IDK about you but damn I have a hard time keeping up with the board! I finally realized there's a watch button but dang I keep losing my place every time I log on. I gotta lot of catching up to do 🥴

My bike / urban assault vehicle is still kickin' ass but it seems like I get a flat every week. Took it to a bike shop once and they did a quick repair for me on the cheap. Next flat I took it to another shop due to the lockdown but some guy acted like a snobby 'roid rage jerk because my bike is'nt a brand name racing bike they sell. My bike is like a monster truck of bikes and I'll be damned if some spandex clad asshat is gonna try to bike shame me. That pissed me off so much I decided to get a mechanic stand and all the tools to do my own bike repairs. I should hit 420 miles on the odometer any day now 🤑

Garden is doing well...freekin hot and squirrels keep robbing my food stuffs but it's still growing great. I'll get pics this week sometime.
Took some pics a few minutes ago of my indoor garden and things are moving along...

View attachment 984048

View attachment 984049

My LED gets it

View attachment 984050

View attachment 984045

These things are way cool and I like them so much more than paper or cotton tips. And being glass they just need to be cleaned and can be reused so doubt I'll be buying Raw tips anymore

View attachment 984046

View attachment 984047

Now I got some catching up to do before I get too wasted for the night...Take it ez brother and have a great week! ✌

Hey hey buddy, good to hear from you again... Still haven't built a room yet, bit it's coming!.…
You stay well brother

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
Hey hey buddy, good to hear from you again... Still haven't built a room yet, bit it's coming!.…
You stay well brother

Hey you too brother! Hope all is going well with you and yours!🤘
Better get to steppin on that build buddy but yeah I know...things get in the way sometimes of the fun stuff.
I got caught up a little with ya in Stoneys journal and dang dude...that roofing skammer fuck is a total POS. We get scammers around here all the time after a big storm and people get taken all the time. Ruthless types doing that crap to people.
Also read you got a new mower!
I did too but mine is a city boy 40v battery powered Ryobi jobber. Pretty decent though for my small patches of bare ground cluttered with grass & weeds.
Hope y'all have a great weekend Brother!!! Dont be a stranger now ya hear!

>
<
PIcs!!

It's hot up in here...like poontang hot!

IMG 1885

IMG 1887

Dont try this at home kiddies

IMG 1889

PK grill does it again! Chicken kabobs with onion and bell peppers with a Kentucky Bourbon marinade and a pineapple siracha sausage link

IMG 1881

desert willow in bloom. Flowers looks like wads of bubblegum on the tips of branches from a distance

IMG 1862

garden party because I like to party

IMG 1876

And since I cant go to the beach and do my thang, I set this up in my backyard.
It's my new jam to sit in my man size kiddie pool with a doobie and frozen margarita while I give this 102 degree heat the 🖕

IMG 1878

And I was gifted something I'm still not sure what to think about. Well I was gifted a gift card to a store I dont ever shop at and could only find one thing I'd possibly be interested in......an electric smoker 🤨

I have'nt unboxed it yet. It's sitting on my deck among all the fire burning apparatuses and I just sit there staring at it and giving it the stink eye. I think I can control the little fucker with my Ipad and that just does'nt seem right. And why would a smoker need a remote control? This could get very weird.
I have named it though...I'm calling it R2-BBQ 🤖
I do like the glass door though. It's gonna be like peep show for carnivores 🤪

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Beautiful thread brother! I am not sure how I missed so much, but it was definitely nice to catch up on. I truly appreciate all of your hard work that goes into it! You mentioned skateboarding. My old ass hasn't been on a board in a long time, but I found this video recently and it blows my mind. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

View attachment 984048

View attachment 984049

My LED gets it

View attachment 984050

View attachment 984045

View attachment 984046

View attachment 984047

yeah that video of the gyro grill wasn't the representation... kinda sloppy... the really cool ones were more of a build instruction and were like 30 minutes long so i picked the first shorty i could find, but other spin more controlled and every side goes under fire.

man that is a really good way of putting it. we need to be cool with being uncomfortable. this country has been crooked for way too long and the way of thinking must change. i can't really change others and not my place to even do so but i sure as hell can change myself. I ain't perfect, always room for improvement!!!!!

and yeah i have had eithopian(sp??) food in the past only a few times and it was like fifteen years ago but what i do remember is the unique spices and flavor parties on the palette!!!! and a puffy kind of bread that i really liked, no clue what the name was.

lately we have been hooked on this turkish place in our town. kabab's and hummus kind of meals. and the deserts are off the hook!!!!

sucks to hear about that damn chippy.... i have a lot of em here... today one was caught between me and three of my chickens... the chippy didn't want nothing to do with the birds, that fucker ran straight at me... i lowered my hedge trimmer down at it and totally freaked out!!! the chickens were cackling and flapping wings... it was pretty funny!!!!!!

my buddy that has that dog bella, she traps em in the downspouts then pops em off and rolls the pipe across the yard with the chippy trapped inside... funniest thing ya ever seen!!!!

you just say the word chipmunk and that dog goes nuts!!!!

a few years ago i was trapping them in my greenhouse and letting them go at my mailbox, about a mile away.. thought maybe they were coming back because i was catching dozens of them. so i started painting their tails before i let em go.... nope there were really that many, never caught a painted tail!!!! the population is starting to grow again... i might have to get my little trap again!!!!

right now i'm trying to trap a coyote, i have some special bait and a very large trap... been two days now in a known activity area and no takers... fingers crossed tonight is the night!!!! saw three on a game cam so i know i got more than one to catch!!!

bro you know it about the forum flying by... i'm also forced to used the watched threads to keep up, and even with them marked i'm still having trouble keeping up~~~ haha ... the bookmark feature is super cool, i've bookmarked your post with all the UV bulb info for the ozone setup!! to see just a particular post in a thread at any given time is the coolest ever!!!!!

and i'm a bit jealous of you co2 count!!! i have the same autopilot but stopped using it because i was tired of looking at a red light everyday!!!!! clean country air gives me about 60ppm.

but man your plants look great!!!!! love the pool!!!!!!! i'd never get anything done with that in the yard!!! except catch a buzz!!! haha and those tips look like the tits bro!!!!!!!

now speaking of tits.... your new smoker!!!! are you kidding me, electric is the best!!!!!!!!!!!! talk about perfect even temps!!!!!!!!! very efficient on the wood chips too. i think you're gonna love that thing man!!!!!!!

have a killer weekend brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH yeah, almost forgot... maybe you should put some green slime in your bike tires,,, i use that stuff religiously around here. it's more of a preventative thing. it stays loose and coats the entire inside of the tube/tire so when a puncture or sidewall leak does happen it instantly fills the hole then hardens up to seal the leak. sometimes on my atv i don't even realize when i do get a leak until weeks later when i see a bump of slime sticking out!!!

🙃

wow that was long message... sorry, guess i got carried away!!!

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Beautiful thread brother! I am not sure how I missed so much, but it was definitely nice to catch up on. I truly appreciate all of your hard work that goes into it! You mentioned skateboarding. My old ass hasn't been on a board in a long time, but I found this video recently and it blows my mind. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Hey I’m a skater as well started in the 60’s and never gave it up the kids call me Gramps when I hit the bowl we have 4 skate parks in Hobart , my 2 boys love it we surf as well it’s big wave stuff in Tasmania solid Antarctic swell . Love your grill AC . They have been around since the 50 ‘ s my father brought one back from Viet Nam after his tours of duty my mum still uses it today on her back porch . I’m loving my big ass smoker grilled killer we call it use it more than the kitchen these days . Od

Doublej

Doublej

Hey you too brother! Hope all is going well with you and yours!🤘
Better get to steppin on that build buddy but yeah I know...things get in the way sometimes of the fun stuff.
I got caught up a little with ya in Stoneys journal and dang dude...that roofing skammer fuck is a total POS. We get scammers around here all the time after a big storm and people get taken all the time. Ruthless types doing that crap to people.
Also read you got a new mower!
I did too but mine is a city boy 40v battery powered Ryobi jobber. Pretty decent though for my small patches of bare ground cluttered with grass & weeds.
Hope y'all have a great weekend Brother!!! Dont be a stranger now ya hear!

>
<
PIcs!!

It's hot up in here...like poontang hot!

View attachment 984800

View attachment 984801

Dont try this at home kiddies

View attachment 984802

PK grill does it again! Chicken kabobs with onion and bell peppers with a Kentucky Bourbon marinade and a pineapple siracha sausage link

View attachment 984799

desert willow in bloom. Flowers looks like wads of bubblegum on the tips of branches from a distance

View attachment 984796

garden party because I like to party

View attachment 984797

And since I cant go to the beach and do my thang, I set this up in my backyard.
It's my new jam to sit in my man size kiddie pool with a doobie and frozen margarita while I give this 102 degree heat the 🖕

View attachment 984798

And I was gifted something I'm still not sure what to think about. Well I was gifted a gift card to a store I dont ever shop at and could only find one thing I'd possibly be interested in......an electric smoker 🤨

I have'nt unboxed it yet. It's sitting on my deck among all the fire burning apparatuses and I just sit there staring at it and giving it the stink eye. I think I can control the little fucker with my Ipad and that just does'nt seem right. And why would a smoker need a remote control? This could get very weird.
I have named it though...I'm calling it R2-BBQ 🤖
I do like the glass door though. It's gonna be like peep show for carnivores 🤪
10-4 buddy, I'll be up and running after hunting season, can't stand buying flowers when they not are quality. I can grow my own for about as much as what I'm buying store bought BS!! And have 3-4-5 times as much!, If I play may cards right!

That smoker don't look that bad, but I get what you're saying. Go ahead and see how you like it, there's always eBay/ Craigslist to get rid of it if you don't like it.

I'll pop in again ole buddy...😎✌️

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter

~nugzz

Thanks for checking it out nugzz!
Way cool trippy video 🙃 That name Rodney Mullen also brings back a lot of misty water colored memories 🥴

yeah that video of the gyro grill wasn't the representation... kinda sloppy... the really cool ones were more of a build instruction and were like 30 minutes long so i picked the first shorty i could find, but other spin more controlled and every side goes under fire.

man that is a really good way of putting it. we need to be cool with being uncomfortable. this country has been crooked for way too long and the way of thinking must change. i can't really change others and not my place to even do so but i sure as hell can change myself. I ain't perfect, always room for improvement!!!!!

and yeah i have had eithopian(sp??) food in the past only a few times and it was like fifteen years ago but what i do remember is the unique spices and flavor parties on the palette!!!! and a puffy kind of bread that i really liked, no clue what the name was.

lately we have been hooked on this turkish place in our town. kabab's and hummus kind of meals. and the deserts are off the hook!!!!

sucks to hear about that damn chippy.... i have a lot of em here... today one was caught between me and three of my chickens... the chippy didn't want nothing to do with the birds, that fucker ran straight at me... i lowered my hedge trimmer down at it and totally freaked out!!! the chickens were cackling and flapping wings... it was pretty funny!!!!!!

my buddy that has that dog bella, she traps em in the downspouts then pops em off and rolls the pipe across the yard with the chippy trapped inside... funniest thing ya ever seen!!!!

you just say the word chipmunk and that dog goes nuts!!!!

a few years ago i was trapping them in my greenhouse and letting them go at my mailbox, about a mile away.. thought maybe they were coming back because i was catching dozens of them. so i started painting their tails before i let em go.... nope there were really that many, never caught a painted tail!!!! the population is starting to grow again... i might have to get my little trap again!!!!

right now i'm trying to trap a coyote, i have some special bait and a very large trap... been two days now in a known activity area and no takers... fingers crossed tonight is the night!!!! saw three on a game cam so i know i got more than one to catch!!!

bro you know it about the forum flying by... i'm also forced to used the watched threads to keep up, and even with them marked i'm still having trouble keeping up~~~ haha ... the bookmark feature is super cool, i've bookmarked your post with all the UV bulb info for the ozone setup!! to see just a particular post in a thread at any given time is the coolest ever!!!!!

and i'm a bit jealous of you co2 count!!! i have the same autopilot but stopped using it because i was tired of looking at a red light everyday!!!!! clean country air gives me about 60ppm.

but man your plants look great!!!!! love the pool!!!!!!! i'd never get anything done with that in the yard!!! except catch a buzz!!! haha and those tips look like the tits bro!!!!!!!

now speaking of tits.... your new smoker!!!! are you kidding me, electric is the best!!!!!!!!!!!! talk about perfect even temps!!!!!!!!! very efficient on the wood chips too. i think you're gonna love that thing man!!!!!!!

have a killer weekend brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH yeah, almost forgot... maybe you should put some green slime in your bike tires,,, i use that stuff religiously around here. it's more of a preventative thing. it stays loose and coats the entire inside of the tube/tire so when a puncture or sidewall leak does happen it instantly fills the hole then hardens up to seal the leak. sometimes on my atv i don't even realize when i do get a leak until weeks later when i see a bump of slime sticking out!!!

🙃

wow that was long message... sorry, guess i got carried away!!!

Inera bread!

IMG 1953

Yeah kinda like a stone bread crepe and they are delicious!
Here's a little Ethiopian meat sampler with collard greens. Not the most photogenic grub but the aromas are intoxicating 🤪

IMG 1952

Yeah that free co2 is kinda nice. Seems to help with high temps not be so stressful but when I flower this crop that ac is coming on to get those cool night temps 😉
Right now I also have fresh air cycling in and exhaust running full tilt for fast air exchanges and gas levels are still pretty good.

I gave up trying to keep up and just kinda float along now 🙃 Just been a little busy and life is just weird lately
My wife is working at home so my game room is now an office

IMG 1891

And cat bed apparently 🤨 Got her set up with a electric powered rising desk to stand or sit while she works and a new chair. All the pc gear came from her work and we wired it in here.

I've been thinking a lot about using slime in my bike tires. I had it in my old tubes then switched tubes, popped them, got another and it's seam split then I got nice one with some liners called Tuffys. Hopefully this works but now I need to get new rear brake pads 😎

That's funny about the chipmunks...Ya know I think they're a delicacy in some parts of the country 🌮

Oh yeah... the smoker. 😏

At first I thought maybe I could use it to decarb weed. My expectations were just low. Then jerky came to mind which is something I still think will turn out great. Use it like a dehydrator but adds smoke flavor. And now I'm fairly convinced I can get this thing to do some awesome smokeouts.🤘
I watched some videos and noticed in several how opening a cold beer is the first step to using a lectric smoker so right away I knew things could go well and maybe my concern and prejudice was all for not.🤖
I did a brisky to break it in after about 6 hours of seasoning. I made mistakes both in use and recipe but the smoker kinda made up for those slips.
I shoulda lined things like the bowl & tray with foil and take out racks not being used, rookie mistake. Added too much salt to my rub and I tried to run it too low at first so from 4am till 11am it barely smoked. Took it to 250 and I got that clearish nice smoke I like to see flow. It was'nt black or thick and billowing..it was exactly what you like to see coming from a smoker. Had I started at 250 I woulda got a smoke ring and have an excellent top shelf brisket but with those mistakes and no smoke for the first 5 hours gave me just a good brisket. The quality of the meat also saved the day

nice big packer cut

IMG 1896

I'm not the best at trimming...just dont do it enough but I got a new 8" curved boning knife and did a decent job on this one.

IMG 1902

Top shelf bark and man the burnt ends were very worthy!

IMG 1932

After about 12 hours in

IMG 1933

Today I'm gonna fire it up again. I'm thinking about beer can chicken. I have a recipe idea of using home grown peppers in the beer and glazing the bird with bacon jam 🤪 And I've been thinking of smoking some salmon and yeah..... jerky!!!
I think the nice thing about this smoker is I can set it and go do lots of other things so today while the bird smokes I'll be squishing buds and taking care of some garden chores needing done 🤘

In other news...I got a little vegan streak in me going too, messing with mushrooms and veggie kabobs latley
As I was dressing some portabellas with olive oil I used a tool that had me thinking of you

Hey I’m a skater as well started in the 60’s and never gave it up the kids call me Gramps when I hit the bowl we have 4 skate parks in Hobart , my 2 boys love it we surf as well it’s big wave stuff in Tasmania solid Antarctic swell . Love your grill AC . They have been around since the 50 ‘ s my father brought one back from Viet Nam after his tours of duty my mum still uses it today on her back porch . I’m loving my big ass smoker grilled killer we call it use it more than the kitchen these days . Od
Right on man! I was skating from around 1984 up until around 1998 when I got into my current job. I started working 7 days a week and just never got time and fell out of it.
Oh yeah the nostalgia in my grill runs deep!!! And yep they were issued to troops in 'Nam! It's kinda cool to tap in to this history when I light it up for sure

Hilton meigs pk grill

The only thing that may have changed is I dont do cookouts wearing wingtip loafers and being left handed I use mine backwards so every time I see the logo on top it's upside down. But hey if Hendrix could play his guitar upside down then I can surely run my grill upside down 🙃

Here's a veggie spread I did...the pots are coated with olive oil and stuffed with spinach and bacon jam then topped with mozzarella

IMG 1929

and my partners in crime 😇

IMG 1907

10-4 buddy, I'll be up and running after hunting season, can't stand buying flowers when they not are quality. I can grow my own for about as much as what I'm buying store bought BS!! And have 3-4-5 times as much!, If I play may cards right!

That smoker don't look that bad, but I get what you're saying. Go ahead and see how you like it, there's always eBay/ Craigslist to get rid of it if you don't like it.

I'll pop in again ole buddy...😎

Good to hear man! Yeah this smoker might be a keeper for now.
Speaking of hunting I was on the hunt at a local liquor store and took down a bottle of tequila on sale that made me think of you for some reason🤣

IMG 1958

>
<
>
<
>
So I had an update ready about a week ago but just got tied up in work and stuff and never got the chance to post so here's a two for one update on my ganja project.

IMG 1944

a week or so later I think they're ready for some pruning/mainlining and get ready for flowering

IMG 1956

and a moment of zen out back

I hope everybody is doing well, staying healthy and happy, growing great pot and having fun! Peace to all and happy ganja farming!

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
Flipped!🙃
So I'm trying something out here in the spirit of being conservative on supplies, mainly trying to save as much as I can on using soils & nutes and kinda streamline the operation.
Typically when I flip a crop to flower, upcanning into 7 gallon pots coincides with the flip but this grow I'm delaying the upcan.
Basically I'm trying to avoid putting in extra work, time, and resources into male plants. To do this I'm waiting for males to show, cull them, and then direct all attention into the remaining females.
I'm pretty sure the soils they're in is depleted so I'm using more and more liquid nutes at nominal strength rather than keeping feedings light. They're being fed Neptune's Harvest Liquid Fish and Seaweed🧜‍♀️🧜‍♂️🐟🐠🦀🌿

1315011 Neptunes Harvest Fish Seaweed Blend Feretilizer Product Label

I've also noticed how the soil is getting more compacted and could use some topping off so this weekend I'm gonna mix some Uprising Foundation with some fresh soil and use this as a top dressing. Hopefully this keeps the plants happy and well fed until they get that upcan after showing sex.
I'm also adding in Great White 1x per week and may also feed them some Roots Trinity
Water is RO, no pH checks at any time😎

Here they are after about 30 hours spent in the dark.
An extended dark time at flip is a great little tool to use in getting males to show early. They come out of the dark a little light deprived, new shoots will be pale, but after a few hours with the lights back on they green up again.
Some males look to already be showing after the extended darkness...pretty sure I see balls on three plants and over the next 2-5 days I'm betting all males will be showing nads🙃

IMG 1990

IMG 1992

Other happenings in my world....

made some refrigerator dill pickles with some home grown garden cukes!😇

IMG 1986

Gonna have to fry up some chicken now. Got a package of brioche buns and using my pickles should make for a helluva fried chicken sammy.
I also want to smoke a pork butt and small ham to make some killer Cubano sammys with the fresh pickles🍞🥒🔥🐷

These are some bacon wrapped, cheese stuffed shrimps made on the grill🍤🌶

IMG 1967

beer can chicken! Cut the top off a local craft brewery IPA, dropped a couple hot peppers in it then perched the bird on top of the can of beer. The bird was also rubbed down course black pepper and bacon jam. Smoked it for about 4 hours😜

IMG 1970

I also had some beef ribs for the dogs and some bacon wrapped, cheese stuffed peppers in the smoker above the chicken so all their drippings fell onto the bird as they cooked🤑

IMG 1969

Another new gadget I'm trying out for the Summer is an infusion pitcher. Kinda surprised at what can be made with these things. Makes me wanna start growing some mint so I can make mint, cucumber, & berry infused water and teas.
This is a batch of strawberry water and it tastes kinda like strawberry koolaid but without the sugar sweetmess, just the sweet and flavor of the berry infused into the water😎

IMG 1997

And finally...a moment of levity during some challenging times 🤘

Inkedousux LI

Last edited:
stoneyluv

stoneyluv

wow man, sensory overload on the killer lookin food!!!!! brisky looked friggin awesome!!! i would have gotten it all messed up on the very first time too.... i'm always breaking in new things the wrong way!!! hahaha

all that other food looked just as good man, ribs, chicken, mushrooms, daaaaaamn!!!!!! and not to miss the "gulf" sized shrimps!!!!! and yeah, that's a badass mop ya got there!!!!

that infuser pitcher looks really cool man!! can you shake it? or does it just slowly infuse? .... and ahhh what kind of mint do ya want? i grow a few kinds here bro... peppermint, spearmint, apple, chocolate, lemon, pineapple... i got mint everywhere bro, i'll send ya runners of all em!!!!

i made a killer compound butter with jalapeno, garlic, and lemon mint. that lemon mint is awesome in iced tea too!!!!!

Oh and right now here and now it's 12:56 and OU still sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
wow man, sensory overload on the killer lookin food!!!!! brisky looked friggin awesome!!! i would have gotten it all messed up on the very first time too.... i'm always breaking in new things the wrong way!!! hahaha

all that other food looked just as good man, ribs, chicken, mushrooms, daaaaaamn!!!!!! and not to miss the "gulf" sized shrimps!!!!! and yeah, that's a badass mop ya got there!!!!

that infuser pitcher looks really cool man!! can you shake it? or does it just slowly infuse? .... and ahhh what kind of mint do ya want? i grow a few kinds here bro... peppermint, spearmint, apple, chocolate, lemon, pineapple... i got mint everywhere bro, i'll send ya runners of all em!!!!

i made a killer compound butter with jalapeno, garlic, and lemon mint. that lemon mint is awesome in iced tea too!!!!!

Oh and right now here and now it's 12:56 and OU still sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tell ya man I really need to get a quality herb garden going. Mints, tymes, chives, dill all of it. I could really up my cooking game with more fresh herbs on hand.
Busy night tonight with the upcannings ready and overdue...I'll update that later this week
but if ya want some more sensory overload...check this out!!!!

To start...I'm in the zone with the electric smoker now and yesterday did some shit with it that easily ranks up there with some of my best cookouts ever!
I did pork ribs! Two slabs!
They were rubbed down Wednesday with a sweet garlic ginger seasoning, more garlic, and cayenne pepper, kept cold and brought to room temp for a couple hours before going in the smoker.

Smoked them for 4 hours at 250* using mesquite, cherry, and apple chip blend. And gotta say I love how conservative the smoker is on wood so that's saving me a lot of fuel money!
Along with the 3 wood blend, down in the water bowl which is new to me having never used water but have used soaked chips...(I like water and chips much more now than soaked chips) I used a mix of 1 part tart cherry juice to 4 parts water.

After those 4 hours of smoke, I pulled the ribs out and basted with a spray bottle mixture of 1 part mango hibiscus tea, 1 part Muay Thai sauce, and 2 parts water. After mist basting I wrapped them in foil and put them back in the smoker, reduced heat to 200, and let them cook another 1.5 hours.

IMG 2006

Check this out...pure money shot right here!

Cooked to fall of the bone perfection and the blend of sweet, fruity, and spicy blended so well yet the flavor of the pork was still there and not even close to being drowned out! No need for a sauce at all, The rub, basting, and meat juice made all the sauce I could ask for.
Gotta say I am a believer in electric smokers after yesterday!!! These were my best ribs ever and now when I get back into a brisky I know some nuances that will take it to another level!

Doublej

Doublej

Beautiful rib brother... Just got done doin some elk steak bacon wraps on the BBQ under some mesquite charcoal!!!, I had to hide the left overs from my daughter, or there wouldn't be any left for dad.. hahahaha!

Sounds like that smoker is working out well for ya!!
Well done bro

✌️

Doublej

Doublej

Hahahaha. Just now eating/fixing a burger and lasagna, from my brand new meat grinder.. of course you know me, it's all ELK MEAT that I grinded... Very good shit, not even going to hide it
0.75 hp, got it from Amazon for under a hundred bucks... Everything edible will be going in that grinder for now on...
When I get my next BEAR I'll be making some sausage!!! I'll be chasin them black bastards in about 25 days... I'm amped up with this grinder.....

🎯✌️
Take care brother!!!

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
Hahahaha. Just now eating/fixing a burger and lasagna, from my brand new meat grinder.. of course you know me, it's all ELK MEAT that I grinded... Very good shit, not even going to hide it
0.75 hp, got it from Amazon for under a hundred bucks... Everything edible will be going in that grinder for now on...
When I get my next BEAR I'll be making some sausage!!! I'll be chasin them black bastards in about 25 days... I'm amped up with this grinder.....

🎯
Take care brother!!!

Ya know when I trimmed that brisket I pulled off a huge chunk of good meat off the point and then another good size piece just in trim. I ended up cooking up for my dogs treats but man the whole time I was thinking I wish I had a grinder and could stuff all that trim in some casing and make some really good brisket sausage 😋
I need to make a trip to Cabelas and see what they have for me 😉
You take care too brother and get that g/room going!!✌

Doublej

Doublej

🎯
Take care brother!!!

🎯
Take care brother!!!
I
Ya know when I trimmed that brisket I pulled off a huge chunk of good meat off the point and then another good size piece just in trim. I ended up cooking up for my dogs treats but man the whole time I was thinking I wish I had a grinder and could stuff all that trim in some casing and make some really good brisket sausage 😋
I need to make a trip to Cabelas and see what they have for me 😉
You take care too brother and get that g/room going!!✌
Working on the blue print for the room, I half to wait to break ground on it till the roofers come and go before any of that takes place.

But man look on Amazon first. Cabela's is good too but you will pay for there name.
Just make sure you get one that's at least half hp, and stainless steel parts....

✌️

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
I

Working on the blue print for the room, I half to wait to break ground on it till the roofers come and go before any of that takes place.

But man look on Amazon first. Cabela's is good too but you will pay for there name.
Just make sure you get one that's at least half hp, and stainless steel parts....

Good call on 'zon. There's another place here called Academy and they always have the same stuff at way better pricing than Cabelas or Bass Pro. Thing about Cabelas being overpriced is that the stuff is often junk too. That's where I got my smoker with the gift card. All the Cabelas smokers were trash and their knock off Traegar grills were a joke. They did have my Masterbuilt on clearance though, last one they had and it's not the best but I think it's still better than their branded gear. If they did'nt have that I prolly woulda bought a new shotgun or spent more and bought a handgun but did'nt wanna got thru the wait. 😎

Little update on my ganja project!
I kinda like this downsized thing and the plan to flip while still in veg containers did save me two bags of soil and maybe a lb of dry nutes so I gained something there having a jumpstart on supplies for the next grow. Plants were on the brink of suffering having their soil be so depleted but the upcan fixed all that business in a matter of hours.

On the male to female ratio I hit right at 50/50 but also culled two females just because they were kinda wonky and I dont feel like nursing a couple Cant get Rights thru this grow.
In the end I ended up with at least one specimen from all 5 strains with maybe 3-4 Dank Sinatras being the most abundant.
All together I have 8 plants left so I dont need my extra grow tray, no real need to have the light mover on right now either and there should'nt be any need for my supplement lights later so that will save $$$ not having that extra 300 watts being used on this grow

So without further delay here's the 8 ladies I kept to carry on with the show!

IMG 2018

And since I love doing the video thing way more than taking a bunch of pics...I hope y'all enjoy it as much as I enjoy shooting it!

Doublej

Doublej

Good call on 'zon. There's another place here called Academy and they always have the same stuff at way better pricing than Cabelas or Bass Pro. Thing about Cabelas being overpriced is that the stuff is often junk too. That's where I got my smoker with the gift card. All the Cabelas smokers were trash and their knock off Traegar grills were a joke. They did have my Masterbuilt on clearance though, last one they had and it's not the best but I think it's still better than their branded gear. If they did'nt have that I prolly woulda bought a new shotgun or spent more and bought a handgun but did'nt wanna got thru the wait. 😎

Little update on my ganja project!
I kinda like this downsized thing and the plan to flip while still in veg containers did save me two bags of soil and maybe a lb of dry nutes so I gained something there having a jumpstart on supplies for the next grow. Plants were on the brink of suffering having their soil be so depleted but the upcan fixed all that business in a matter of hours.

On the male to female ratio I hit right at 50/50 but also culled two females just because they were kinda wonky and I dont feel like nursing a couple Cant get Rights thru this grow.
In the end I ended up with at least one specimen from all 5 strains with maybe 3-4 Dank Sinatras being the most abundant.
All together I have 8 plants left so I dont need my extra grow tray, no real need to have the light mover on right now either and there should'nt be any need for my supplement lights later so that will save $$$ not having that extra 300 watts being used on this grow

So without further delay here's the 8 ladies I kept to carry on with the show!

View attachment 997645

And since I love doing the video thing way more than taking a bunch of pics...I hope y'all enjoy it as much as I enjoy shooting it!

View attachment 997649
This is what I got for under a hundy... It even dose nuts and dried fruits for like trail mix and other stuff as well...

Luv the video brother, plants look great as always
MVIMG 20200707 142103
MVIMG 20200707 142045

Top Bottom