Getting Anxious To Cut Her Down

• Thread starter iloveketchup
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iloveketchup

iloveketchup

Want to cut her down but I fed her some nutes 3 days ago. Should I just wait the 2 weeks?

Getting anxious to cut her down
Getting anxious to cut her down 2
Getting anxious to cut her down 3
Dunge

Dunge

To my understanding there is no such thing as "flushing" in your case.
Cut it when it or you are ready.

V

vacaville

Not close enough. 1 more from the side. Nice pics just hard to see.

Monster762

Monster762

IMG 0718
IMG 0721
What strain and how long in flower?

You don't want to chop early n miss on higher yield and better quality bud. I'm feeling what your saying I got one ready to chop but after the time invested get everything you can out of it. This one is begging me to chop it but I know it ain't there yet.

Monster762

Monster762

Looks like you may still have some swelling coming. You aren't yellowing or losing fan leaves either. Have you scoped the trichs? With that plant structure you could be missing a lot not letting it run its course. I can see those buds swelling n giving some mean colas.

iloveketchup

iloveketchup

Looks like you may still have some swelling coming. You aren't yellowing or losing fan leaves either. Have you scoped the trichs? With that plant structure you could be missing a lot not letting it run its course. I can see those buds swelling n giving some mean colas.
Sorry for the late reply. It's a ghost OG and i think its about almost 5 weeks into flower now. I haven't bought I microscope yet ._. I still have her up and she looks way more chunky now. What do you think?
Your plant looks beast btw. I wish I could get a hydro or indoor setup going. I'm tired of dealing with all the outdoor pest

20170919 111122
20170919 111148
20170919 111359
20170919 111348
Monster762

Monster762

Sorry for the late reply. It's a ghost OG and i think its about almost 5 weeks into flower now. I haven't bought I microscope yet ._. I still have her up and she looks way more chunky now. What do you think?
Your plant looks beast btw. I wish I could get a hydro or indoor setup going. I'm tired of dealing with all the outdoor pest
Thanks. And yes you look like you're swelling now. 5 weeks? That's about when mine hit the swell. Pay attention to the swell. When it stops then you start watching trichs more often. My trichs litterally went from cloudy to over 50% amber in 24 hrs. You got some fat colas coming. Patience is a big thing. Most of us want to chop it's all a timing game. Chop at the wrong time n you'll be kicking yourself in the a$$ for it. You actually look like your on the way though. How many weeks does that strain say flowering time is?

Monster762

Monster762

I really need to get a microscope. I was getting ready to end her today haha
Amazon. Usually 2 days $11. Clips right on to cellphone camera which also gives you a bigger pic to look at and you can snap pics for other opinions.
IMG 0689

Monster762

Monster762

I'd say you do got week or 2 my guess at it. I'm no pro. But they look white not glassy on zoom so you got clouds. Just timing for the amber to start kicking in. You did cut nutes right? Definately no nitrogen. I know you're outdoor and it's a different game but don't add nothing. Maybe sugars light amounts. If anything.

iloveketchup

iloveketchup

Thanks. And yes you look like you're swelling now. 5 weeks? That's about when mine hit the swell. Pay attention to the swell. When it stops then you start watching trichs more often. My trichs litterally went from cloudy to over 50% amber in 24 hrs. You got some fat colas coming. Patience is a big thing. Most of us want to chop it's all a timing game. Chop at the wrong time n you'll be kicking yourself in the a$$ for it. You actually look like your on the way though. How many weeks does that strain say flowering time is?
I don't know why I didn't check earlier. It says the flower time is 9 weeks. Good thing I didn't chop her down.

iloveketchup

iloveketchup

I'd say you do got week or 2 my guess at it. I'm no pro. But they look white not glassy on zoom so you got clouds. Just timing for the amber to start kicking in. You did cut nutes right? Definately no nitrogen. I know you're outdoor and it's a different game but don't add nothing. Maybe sugars light amounts. If anything.
Yea I cut the nutes. Just giving her ph'd water

Monster762

Monster762

I don't know why I didn't check earlier. It says the flower time is 9 weeks. Good thing I didn't chop her down.
Yeah those times are just a ballpark. Usually go later from what I've heard but some finish sooner too. Also different stages in trichs are seemed by different people. I been reading a lot on thc cbd cbn thca and thcv some actually seek half clear half cloudy. Others go full cloudy or first sign amber then narcotic effects are where amber is over 30%. And I found out thc degrades when you go amber. But the trick is amber goes thca. Then as it hangs after chop thca converts back to thc. According to the books on it.

Top Bottom