Getting back on the grid

• Thread starter Ar.BsG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Agreed. I use molasses throughout the entire life cycle. I did recently start using recharge too, which has molasses in it as well and love the result. I have been doing the recharge mixed in w great white and silica blast during a full nute feed, and then just ph R/O water with grandmas unsulphured molasses and great white during the non nute waterings between feedings. Its working out well. I may try the epsom addition tho!
That's nice man I'ma be keeping up with everyone's suggestions so I can try them myself . I currently use ph'd filtered water . My filtered tap has lots of micronutes so that helps as well .

Dramadon3151

Dramadon3151

That's nice man I'ma be keeping up with everyone's suggestions so I can try them myself . I currently use ph'd filtered water . My filtered tap has lots of micronutes so that helps as well .
Our water here is fairly good out the tap as well. Just 110 ppm and its well water so there no chlorine or anything. I never had an issue using just it. Added an inexpensive R/O kit earlier this year and havent noticed anything mind blowingly different. Just knowing that its a blank slate for me to do whatever at any stage of life is nice tho.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Our water here is fairly good out the tap as well. Just 110 ppm and its well water so there no chlorine or anything. I never had an issue using just it. Added an inexpensive R/O kit earlier this year and havent noticed anything mind blowingly different. Just knowing that its a blank slate for me to do whatever at any stage of life is nice tho.
Ye we are saving to buy a house once I get in it I will have more money to spend on a grow room ,r/o system lights , etc . But shoot I'm satisfied for now

Dramadon3151

Dramadon3151

Ye we are saving to buy a house once I get in it I will have more money to spend on a grow room ,r/o system lights , etc . But shoot I'm satisfied for now
Id say you're doing well with what u have. Its super easy to get into the mindset that you need this and you need that in order to be successful at growing anything, but at the end of the day all we really need is a bean, some medium and a light source. I like what you've built and its clearly working for u!

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Your right man it's easy to get lost in the cost . I try to give the plants a little love that always helps lol. But I appreciate than man frfr . I'll be following you and checking your stuff out bro !

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Feed day 1 gal a piece with 1 tblsp. Of molasses and epsom per gallon . They have a pungent spicy ,cheese earth smell 😍🤤🤤 I'm so ready . But I watered them in the tub today so I could get a full soil drench!! 3 of the leafs are starting to yellow on the big girl Wich is expected as I go into week 5

IMG 20201213 130432601

Latest posts

Top Bottom