• Thread starter Cubbies69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cubbies69

Cubbies69

Should I cut off any fan leaves or others at this point

Photo amnesia haze
How close am i to chop??
And how often should I feed her flower food?
Getting close 3

Getting close 2
Getting close

zzzybil

zzzybil

she's a beauty . How tall is whole plant ? Me i'd stop feeding ,let her use up what's in there . Tho smarter peeps may have better advice ! My guess is another month - time to get a loupe so yuh can see watcha can see

Cubbies69

Cubbies69

she's a beauty . How tall is whole plant ? Me i'd stop feeding ,let her use up what's in there . Tho smarter peeps may have better advice ! My guess is another month - time to get a loupe so yuh can see watcha can see

Lordly

Lordly

i see there nute burn,so i would check runoff PPM and then decide what to do. if she wasnt nute burned,i would use nutes every other watering till flush, if you are not going to flush, use nutes till chop. imo she has 1 month for sure as zybil said or even more. dont cut any leaves,its small plant and every leaf is visible to the light,so you have no reason to do that.

Cubbies69

Cubbies69

i see there nute burn,so i would check runoff PPM and then decide what to do. if she wasnt nute burned,i would use nutes every other watering till flush, if you are not going to flush, use nutes till chop. imo she has 1 month for sure as zybil said or even more. dont cut any leaves,its small plant and every leaf is visible to the light,so you have no reason to do that.
Thank you

Top Bottom