Getting Close.

• Thread starter below frigid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
below frigid

below frigid

Some of my girls are real close. Some not so much. My plan is to start on October 4. Come back on the 11th, and finish up on the 18th. Probably have a few go to the 25th. Here are some Pic's from the last few days
Getting close
Getting close 5
Getting close 2
Getting close 3
Getting close 4

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Killer job bro! What strain is the top pic?

below frigid

below frigid

Killer job bro! What strain is the top pic?
Top pic is a cross I made with Evil Kenevel OG x Goji OG, 2nd pic is all Bohdi stuff, SDD, Silver Mountain, Hevans Mountain and Super Skunk x Snow Lotus, 3rd pic is Wi-Fi,4th is Fruity Pebbles, last one is the Bohdi stuff fro the other direction. Thanks for all the compliments! I only have been able to get to the garden a day or two a week. I recently retired from my real job so next year I am going to blow it up a knotch since I can spend a lot more time down there. Loving Silver Mountain. It smells just like SSH. Curious about the Synergy? Beautiful big plant with lots of bud sights. It is definitely the slowest one to flower. Looks to have another month!

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I really liked Silver Mountain from Bodhi as well. I grow out a couple packs and got two main pheno's. One I called a mango pheno and one I called a trainwreck pheno. Super high yielding, and mildew resistant.

below frigid

below frigid

If you have not tried it yet, check out the Super Snow Lotus. Lots of long fat crystal covered cola's. Big high yielder as well. Been growing Bodhi stuff for a while. Been looking at Haze mans gear. Going to give a few of those a shot next season. Blowfish always gets my eye as well as Madness, Fugu Kush and a few others. Keep saying I am going to go to all fems, just to save a bunch of work but it never happens. Only gear I have that are fems this year out of ten strains is the Wi-Fi, and Green Crack. Getting busy on Sunday. Actually there is one that needs to come down today.

Top Bottom