Getting everything in order

• Thread starter Arsenal18
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Arsenal18

I'm tryin to get the materials i need for my grow room before i move into a new house. I'm lookin to get a 4x4 tent. I already have a 600hps light, charcoal filter, circulating fan, i plan on using ffof soil but what else should I add in with it. And what nute lineup would you guys suggest? All help is much appreciated

P

ProGroWannabe

Arsenal18.....many many folks have had great success with Pure Blend Pro Soil formula. I'd stick to something simple---one or two part ferts will be less confusing in the beginning.

A

Arsenal18

I've grown twice before but it's been a few years. I used the FF nute line up then with cha ching and open sesame with good success. I might just go with that again and then do some trial and error with new nutes. I found a house and am meeting with the owner this week. It has a huge unfinished basement that would be awesome for some tents

P

Pender

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Arsenal18,

Is your light reflector air cooled?

P

ProGroWannabe

I've grown twice before but it's been a few years. I used the FF nute line up then with cha ching and open sesame with good success. I might just go with that again and then do some trial and error with new nutes. I found a house and am meeting with the owner this week. It has a huge unfinished basement that would be awesome for some tents

Right on. I understand where your comin from now.

A

Arsenal18

Now I must also choose which strains to run and which ones to go ahead and order for future use.

A

Arsenal18

I have seen that but I just can't decide on what pieces of candy I want. I can't afford them all

P

ProGroWannabe

To sort it out a bit, get an indica dominant strain to start out on. Nothing blueberry as they can be a bit fussy. You'll have to decide what you want from there, bro.

Top Bottom