Getting Funky with Viparspectra, XS1500 Pro + P1000

• Thread starter Lockebox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigbagofbuds

bigbagofbuds

I definitely think your one plant is in a light hot spot, she looks hungry for potassium, magnesium, and phosphorus to my eyes.

Give her a bit more top dress too or keep running the synganic but at a bit higher strength. You will see calcium deficiency when you hit the limit.

I would say give her some bloom top dress, and some epsom, along with a microbe boost, but I'm no expert either. Its one of those things where it's hard to tell when you are at the sweet spot until the next run (I have a hard time telling when the deficiency is cured during flower aside from it not getting worse, but that's hard to tell until it's done).

Them buds are going to be fat! 🍻

Lockebox

Lockebox

I definitely think your one plant is in a light hot spot, she looks hungry for potassium, magnesium, and phosphorus to my eyes.

Give her a bit more top dress too or keep running the synganic but at a bit higher strength. You will see calcium deficiency when you hit the limit.

I would say give her some bloom top dress, and some epsom, along with a microbe boost, but I'm no expert either. Its one of those things where it's hard to tell when you are at the sweet spot until the next run (I have a hard time telling when the deficiency is cured during flower aside from it not getting worse, but that's hard to tell until it's done).

Them buds are going to be fat! 🍻
Hell yeah man, thank you 👊🏻
Someone get my dude BigBagofBuds a big bag of buds man.

I was thinking the same thing on the light hot spot, she sits perfectly where the two footprints overlap and probably has been getting some interesting numbers.

I'm gonna do exactly like you said and give her the bloom topdress, epsom salt and microbes. I'll probably leave the bottles alone unless things just keep getting worse for her.

On the positive side though, 2 outta 3 plants are doing great on this organic run! Much much better than the previous couple hahah 😁

bigbagofbuds

bigbagofbuds

Hell yeah man, thank you 👊🏻
Someone get my dude BigBagofBuds a big bag of buds man.

I was thinking the same thing on the light hot spot, she sits perfectly where the two footprints overlap and probably has been getting some interesting numbers.

I'm gonna do exactly like you said and give her the bloom topdress, epsom salt and microbes. I'll probably leave the bottles alone unless things just keep getting worse for her.

On the positive side though, 2 outta 3 plants are doing great on this organic run! Much much better than the previous couple hahah 😁
Yeah I think just ease into it, take notes, see how she finishes, then you will have a better idea for the next run. After doing that over and over you can see the patterns, I only have about 10 runs over 3 years, maybe 70 plants total myself so Im no expert and still learning too! 🍻

Lockebox

Lockebox

Here's some pics of the stressed plants lowers.
I'll be downloading a light meter app tonight to see if I can get some numbers on her.
We're thinking her issue may actually be light stress due to the overlapping footprint of the lights.
Will report back with numbers 🤙🏻

Sorry this one plant got ugly on us lol @ViparSpectra y'all's lights just make a killer combo haha😉
IMG 2023 04 09 21 16 41 499
IMG 2023 04 09 21 16 27 042

Lockebox

Lockebox

So Is it light stress? Should the PPFD of the middle grandpa be lowered?
It is most definitely light stress.

It should be lowered but doing so would also drastically alter the outside plants ppfd numbers.
I think the best thing to do is up the nutrients to meet the demand, ride it out, and learn for the future 🤙🏻

May just run 2 plants under these lights and veg longer next time who knows

Latest posts

Top Bottom