Getting my garden set up.

• Thread starter Marco Renda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billygoat

Billygoat

Morning Marco,

Big congrat's on getting your garden back. I know how you missed growing. Very nice to see you back in the swing. Garden is looking really nice. 24x600 lights is a nice setup. Love seeing others using the 600's over the big 1000 watts.

Very nice setup you got and glad to see you growing again. Take care and enjoy the fruits of your labor.
Take care,
BG

M

MADISM

Very nice set up! Your living the dream man!
Why did you choose 600's and not 1000's? and also why did you choose soil vs hydro?
Keep up the nice work!

J

Jalisco Kid

I would think you will need a lot more light then 24 600's. I would love to set up 150 buckets. I installed 50 gm1000 for one med grow. I thought it couldn't get better then that. The day you throw the switch and walk out the door will be a good one. JK

M

Marco Renda

Very nice set up! Your living the dream man!
Why did you choose 600's and not 1000's? and also why did you choose soil vs hydro?
Keep up the nice work!

Well I decided to go with 600 to try and save a few $ on the electric bill. I do have 1000 watt ballasts and bulbs at my old room but I have to get there to pick it all up. Here is what is waiting to be picked up

12 HPS 1000 watt (3 have dead ignitors)
6 "convertable" ballasts 1000 watt (HPS/MH)
24 light tubes 1000 watt... 12 new and 12 used
12 "Bell Lighting" shades with glass
10 6 inch "Vortex" fans
2 control boxes (eight lamps each)
3 mag drive pumps
1 CO2 generator
1 CO2 controller
Rock... lots of rock
48 buckets set up for a two line system
48 mesh tops
1 dehumidifier
1 four by eight table (with a screwed up drain...)

Now I have done HYDRO before but I perfer soil

Take Care and Peace
Marco

M

Marco Renda

I would think you will need a lot more light then 24 600's. I would love to set up 150 buckets. I installed 50 gm1000 for one med grow. I thought it couldn't get better then that. The day you throw the switch and walk out the door will be a good one. JK

Well as you can see I do have plenty of equipment so as soon as I have the funds to fly to Nova Scotia and rent a truck to bring everything back then I will have more lights

Marco

M

Marco Renda

Some of the plants are ready to harvest so I was busy using the Trimpro XL. Most of the garden should be ready in 2 weeks.

Take Care and Peace
Marco

C

caperfarmer902

Wow marco, whata setup.. really lookin forward to the new pics, what king of soil did u use in those pots above, and what nutes & ferts?

Top Bottom