Getting Ready For The 2015 Season With Bog, Csi And More

• Thread starter drewski85
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
drewski85

drewski85

I'm just starting preparations for the spring. Haven't had an outdoor grow in a couple years(a hurricane took my last crop). I'm going to start them inside , for about 4 weeks,under cfls(and then maybe under a 400) and then gradually introducing them to natural sunlight before I put them outside for good. So far I have jolly farmer mix, Dr earth black bag(guano blend) and Dr earth green bag, vermiculite, perlite, and other organic amendments.
Getting ready for the 2015 season with bog csi and more
I have plenty of worm castings to go along with it.very rich with microbes. I planned on using the vermicompost, Dr earth veg and bloom, Alaskan 5:1:1 for veg and molasses for teas.
I will use 5-30 gallon containers.

I try to diversify and have several flavors so I have a little bit of everything. This is what I plan on germing within the next week:
Bogbubble& sour bubble (BOG)
Bubba kush s1 (CSI)
Cali king & cbk(golden lion)
White romulan(ograskal)
Animal face(seed junky)
Starry eyed dawg(brew)
Love potion #1 x blackwreck (greentipz) or another sativa.
Pics will be posted soon. Will pop 1st beans within the next week. Only plan on germing half packs. Any advice, info, input, etc would be appreciated.
Everyone have a good night.
Peace, Drewski

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

looks like your off to a good start if your plants r 3 weeks+ when they go outdoors i wouldnt worry about intro . i swap and am in the middle of swapping back and forth from inside out to outside in and no probs yet (fingers crossed.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Can't wait to see what you do. Nice indica genetics and good Ole sunshine. Best of luck. Peace

drewski85

drewski85

And we're off. All the seeds I germinated popped except seed junkies animal face(only had 2/5 pop). Sorry for the pics. Had to use a cheapo phone until I get my new one or a charger for my good cam. I got 5 starry eyed dawgs(hb420), 2 whiteromulan(ograskal),4 bubba kush s1(nspecta) and 2 animal face. Getting ready to put 4 sourmangodieselhaze(tipz), 6 cali kings and 4 mendo mookies (golden lion)in paper towels any day now.

drewski85

drewski85

Took some ph samples.all were 6.5-7.0. feed them a 1/4dose of alaskan 5-1-1. i noticed my whiteromulan and animalface had a tinge of yellowing on them.all of my starry eyed dawgs are green/vigorous. @homebrew420 has some pretty solid genetics. very sturdy stems for such young plants.loving them some natural sunlight
2015 04 21 102716

drewski85

drewski85

Thanks @Tnelz. i apprec the positive vibes. just dropped my sourmangodieselhaze and cali kings. Hoping for a good og leaner to pollenate(that is if i find a good pollen donor). unfortunately i dont think i can run all of the gear i hoped to(not yet anyway). my eyes were bigger than my stomach.

drewski85

drewski85

So i put my starry eyed dawgs,whiteromulan,bubba s1,and animalfaces outside to make room for my cali kings,smdh,and lost coast og x bubblegums today. im worried they might go into flower as ive had them under cfl's 24/7 for the last few weeks. any input on the subject would be appreciated. i usually dont put them out this early so im unsure as to what they'll do.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hmm... and I don't ever use a 24/0 photoperiod so I really can't say what might happen with seedlings. Usually I just toss 'em out when I feel like it.

drewski85

drewski85

had to bring my 1st round of ladies back in. either the weather needs to warm up or i need to get off my ass and buy a new h.i.d. anyway, they're not as happy as they were. yellowing on some leaves/purpling in veins on others and I've given them spring water+ph checks+light dose of N and they're still not pleased . never had problems like this so early on.

drewski85

drewski85

so when i checked my tray of babies i noticed what looked like a web going from my reflector to my container/plants but didn't see any mites . do any other pest leave webs (besides spiders of course)? @Tnelz @Seamaiden
i would take pics but it wouldn't help. no sign of anything on leaves or underside of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom