Getting ready to begin again

• Thread starter Autoflowersmountup
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Autoflowersmountup

Autoflowersmountup

Hello all!
New to the forums and looking for some good autoflower action!
I’ve been growing my own for a couple years now and have mainly focused on autoflowers.
just finished up a few and I’m waiting for a new staggered grow to start up.
mice dabbled with a few different breeders, rocbud, meph, night owl, fast buds, seedstockers but I keep finding myself drawn back to fb.
while I wait for this new round to get going I’ll dig around for some pics of the last couple grows.

Getting ready to begin again
Getting ready to begin again 2
Getting ready to begin again 3
Getting ready to begin again 4
Happysmoke

Happysmoke

Welcome to the farm. Good looking plants, keep up the good work. I have grown some Fast Buds West Coast OG a while back and it came out great. I actually just got some more recently and waiting to put in line again between photo grows.

Autoflowersmountup

Autoflowersmountup

Welcome to the farm. Good looking plants, keep up the good work. I have grown some Fast Buds West Coast OG a while back and it came out great. I actually just got some more recently and waiting to put in line again between photo grows.
What did ya grab recently?
I love fast buds.
there are a lot of great breeders out there but I think I’ve grown more of their stuff than anyone else’s.
was a meph head when I started and I’ve done a few night owls as well.
I really like the euro breeders tho, fb and some of the others like seedstockers and Dutch passion crank out some really nice autos.

Autoflowersmountup

Autoflowersmountup

We have signs of life, and I hope this is the start of a new staggered grow!
Left side we have lemon pie auto and right side we have wedding glue auto, from fast buds.
once they’re in the pots I’ll do up a proper introduction and set the stage.
D5A4C404 00E1 4A94 B27C A838CF6EB56C

B

buhdda

Hello all!
I’ve been growing my own for a couple years now and have mainly focused on autoflowers.
mice dabbled with a few different breeders, rocbud, meph, night owl, fast buds, seedstockers but I keep finding myself drawn back to fb.
while I wait for this new round to get going I’ll dig around for some pics of the last couple grows.
do you know John D? he's on these forums quiet guy in the forums, doesn't talk he lines his reel in & grabs those who deserve it. as most I seen, I told him have you seen them bragging about their gardens? yep it's disgusting behavior, according to them, you will be noticed by them. they show & they don't respond, I been watching them for yrs now, they even gave me ideas to add to the grow area, I blossomed with knowledge. I just gotten a hold of S. M another grower I been talking to his method work & became beasts, you pick up methods here & there by ignoring & watching them flip their lips bragging while those who knows it doesn't shows it, LIKE THE SAYING TRUE TO THIS DAY AFTER 3000 YRS, the one that hides the most has the most. a lot like us home growers back in the days of the 70s that are no longer home went to commercial to grow for patients for the military's patients from PTSD, etc. I'm just going by their tactics & watch it grow the way i wanted them too, which seen the results, I have 2 plants out growing my 4 x 4 tent it blossomed stretched out the branches are spread out to mix with the other branches, 5 foot tall, day 2 in flower & starting to see the buds forming on the stalks little bitty buds on the stalks, I gave up forums to get away from the drama, you will be seen & they'll find you if you are looking hard enough, I ran into a lot of issues I haven't seen, showed John last night, he had that issue before it was a small issue in the flowering stages, which was an easy fix , now i have to pull down the branches so it won't get bud burned, I wished they were autos but too big for my 4 x 4 tent, John told me yesterday that's he's going to teach me to grow out outwards as well as upwards to achieve the maximum branches, I might have to cut off the top branches from getting burned from the lights that are 7.5 feet above the floor my top leaves are flipping down trying to avoid the light, being burned in the process, ignore the public get a inner circle that that helps 1 another, I'm sure you heard of the saying inner circle when it comes to online forums

Last edited:
Autoflowersmountup

Autoflowersmountup

they look way too dry seedlings need 70 % humidity during that stage
They are very dry, if my space hits 40% humidity I count it a blessed day lol.
I will sometimes add a humidifier to the space but in general I just roll with what I got!
Not ideal, but I usually end up with something to work with!

Secret11

Secret11

Good looking autos man, i love growing autoflowers too, i can grow them to maximum height with my special autoflowering pots, i am growing 3 autoflowers now, would you say autoflowers topped are always better? Do you know how long exactly they take to recover from topping? They're just seedlings exactly 1 week old and i have them at 60-70% humidity thankfully using a humidifier.. My humidity downstairs is only 25% upstairs maybe 33 but that's still too low

Autoflowersmountup

Autoflowersmountup

I don’t know that a topped auto will always perform better, that really depends on the plant and environment and grower.
I myself do prefer to train my plants tho, I prefer a wide bushy plant rather than a tall xmas tree shaped plant and training can help create and maintain that shape

Happysmoke

Happysmoke

What did ya grab recently?
I love fast buds.
there are a lot of great breeders out there but I think I’ve grown more of their stuff than anyone else’s.
was a meph head when I started and I’ve done a few night owls as well.
I really like the euro breeders tho, fb and some of the others like seedstockers and Dutch passion crank out some really nice autos.

ROYAL QUEEN SEEDS DO-SI-DOS AUTO
SENSIBLE SEEDS THE KING IN THE NORTH AUTO
FASTBUDS WEST COAST OG AUTO
BIG HEAD JULIE'S COOKIES AUTO
FASTBUDS GORILLA GLUE AUTO
BIG BUDDHA SEEDS CRITICAL MASS AUTO

All of these were freebies except the king in the north and west coast OG. I got them with my yearly order of photoperiod seeds. So far I tried both of the King in the North seeds (neither germed so I need to let them know and they will send more) and I currently have a Do-Si-Do auto seedling going now. I try to work within my plant count limit so I am careful with autos as the law specifies 6 in veg and 6 in flower at any time...

I grew out a couple Mazar autos from Dutch Passion and liked that strain too. Both ended up being pretty beefy plants and I remember them producing very well although I don't have weights. I also ran some Fast Buds Zkittles auto that came out well, got a couple oz. Of good bud off each?

Autoflowersmountup

Autoflowersmountup

ROYAL QUEEN SEEDS DO-SI-DOS AUTO
SENSIBLE SEEDS THE KING IN THE NORTH AUTO
FASTBUDS WEST COAST OG AUTO
BIG HEAD JULIE'S COOKIES AUTO
FASTBUDS GORILLA GLUE AUTO
BIG BUDDHA SEEDS CRITICAL MASS AUTO

All of these were freebies except the king in the north and west coast OG. I got them with my yearly order of photoperiod seeds. So far I tried both of the King in the North seeds (neither germed so I need to let them know and they will send more) and I currently have a Do-Si-Do auto seedling going now. I try to work within my plant count limit so I am careful with autos as the law specifies 6 in veg and 6 in flower at any time...

I grew out a couple Mazar autos from Dutch Passion and liked that strain too. Both ended up being pretty beefy plants and I remember them producing very well although I don't have weights. I also ran some Fast Buds Zkittles auto that came out well, got a couple oz. Of good bud off each?
That’s a nice selection!
Currently I’m fb heavy so I’ll run more of them in my staggered grow than anything else but I’ve got a couple others set back to get to.
I enjoy both autos and photos but I really do enjoy the quick turnaround with autos which has meant a lot of nice variety in my jars.
I have run a couple strains twice but generally I’ll try a strain and move on to the next.

Chip.Douglas

Chip.Douglas

Hello all!
Welcome fellow autohead :)

Happysmoke

Happysmoke

That’s a nice selection!
Currently I’m fb heavy so I’ll run more of them in my staggered grow than anything else but I’ve got a couple others set back to get to.
I enjoy both autos and photos but I really do enjoy the quick turnaround with autos which has meant a lot of nice variety in my jars.
I have run a couple strains twice but generally I’ll try a strain and move on to the next.
I hear that, definitely something to be said for having variety. I originally got into autos to grow them in my veg tent but kinda just turned my grow into all autos for almost a year. Lol. I really want to find a blue bud pheno in a photo strain Ive grown a few times though but haven't found her yet. Other than that though, I just keep moving along to new strains.

Autoflowersmountup

Autoflowersmountup

I am still in my mind a noob in the garden.
currently I grow in a style that is a combination of intense at times but generally easy like a Sunday morning. it’s geared towards homegrowing for myself, and isn’t necessarily how I would approach a caregiver grow or bigger commercial endeavor.
I love training my plants and will do some sort of training to just about anything I grow and that will keep me busy at times but I use a 1 bottle feed routine in coco loco and don’t spend any time at all fooling with feeds.
no ph checking or adjustments and no other inputs, no microbes or bloom boosters.
im waiting on seeds to pop and I’ll start a journal but it’s been a pretty stellar routine going on about 9 months now.
I’ll dig up some more pics from last years round of autoflowers.
there were good plants and not so good plants lol, but I did enjoy far more success than I expected and in a manner that’s easy to maintain and be consistent with.
the plant pictured here was the largest plant I’ve grown yet, mimosa cake auto from fast buds.
i did not top it but it was heavily trained and took about 100 days to grow out.
it’s in a portable scrog screen and the beast ended up with 32-33 “tops”.
weighed in right at 10.5 ounces.
I had a couple others that were pretty big themselves but this one took the prize last year lol.
56238FEF 91E1 4D04 89D3 D85C46A9EF39
10957858 2603 4405 B777 5A17A9D3221D
6A7F542D 39E5 4275 A85D 94E48DB64FD7
DA740B9C 6B10 4205 B06B E426D982EC40
B368D2A8 6946 4A3C 9C39 5CDFA4B44A78

Autoflowersmountup

Autoflowersmountup

Woke up to signs of life from my seeds!
Terrible pic of nothing to see but I’m excited.
first autoflower seeds to pop in my garden since last October maybe.
hopefully the 2 will have fully broken ground by the end of the day.
450FFDF3 BD9F 44AB 8BA5 E23431695D5A

Autoflowersmountup

Autoflowersmountup

Alrighty let’s get to a quick update.
I went ahead and dropped the jiffy pods down into some solo cups, and I’ll transplant those into final homes by this weekend.
once theyve hit 1 full week above ground I’ll start up a grow journal and keep the grow updated there.
hopefully going to turn out okay, I’m excited to try both of these new fast buds strains out and I have high hopes!
263C702B EB2D 42B7 8782 2A854B2018F0

speaking of Fast Buds a little birdy told me they had a big weekend this past weekend.
they won a couple awards over at Spannabis and the Autoflower World Cup, took home prizes for best sativa, 2nd place best indica, 3rd place best new strain.
kidos to some of my favorite autoflower breeders!

Top Bottom