Getting regular seeds?

• Thread starter Bullyson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Burning Bush

Burning Bush

True,some do,some do not;like humans I guess.Landrace strains like Afghan and Thai have alot of herm characteristics,and I would say that they are the most bred,too.

Reactions: sun
Nutts

Nutts

Yeah you never see a male plant sprout buds half way through but a lot of females grow male flowers. Makes sense bro

Nutts

Nutts

What do you guys think about fighting hermies. Trying to pick off the male flowers? To save a plant.
I tried twice and once it completely fucked a bunch of other plants. Once it popped a male flower deep inside so only the inner shit got seeded rather than the whole garden. That makes me wanna cry. All that caring to find out its ruined. Or at least way less desirable.

Nutts

Nutts

True,some do,some do not;like humans I guess.Landrace strains like Afghan and Thai have alot of herm characteristics,and I would say that they are the most bred,too.
Why do you think they have the most hermie characteristics ? I wonder what it is that does it. I know it could be environment stress whatever. I wonder if there's any strains that barely ever hermie.

Dad

Dad

Feminized seeds are for pussies and isn't natural, you get better results and experience getting reg seeds

sun

sun

Hey nutts ,I would use my better judgment on how bad it is , catch it right away.Carefully pinch off male parts early then spray with watter making the pollen unviable..
Fighting it, good genetics + low stress.It can help to pollenate a lower branch, to help relieve sexual tension.

Elsewhere certain strains got better by lolipoping ,because the foliage was so thick it wouldn't get enough light down on the bottom .
But thats just me.

Reactions: Dad
Dad

Dad

Hey nutts ,I would use my better judgment on how bad it is , catch it right away.Carefully pinch off male parts early then spray with watter making the pollen unviable..
Fighting it, good genetics + low stress.It can help to pollenate a lower branch, to help relieve sexual tension.

Elsewhere certain strains got better by lolipoping ,because the foliage was so thick it wouldn't get enough light down on the bottom .
But thats just me.
Lol @ sexual tension. My ladies are staying virgins till I can house some preggers

Top Bottom