Getting Some Yellow On New Leaves

• Thread starter mcaveman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mcaveman

mcaveman

Is this over feeding ,under feeding, or something else? I have been feeding them 2/3 of what fox farms recommends. I just flipped the the lights today and plan on using sledgehammer next water.
Thanks

Getting some yellow on new leaves
Getting some yellow on new leaves 2
mcaveman

mcaveman

The plant in the 2nd pic is worse the leaves also look dry and sagging a little bit

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Hard to tell with the grow light on, my plants always lighten up on the new growth after flip. I give calmag the first few weeks of flower and it seems to help.

Smerb

Smerb

Is this over feeding ,under feeding, or something else? I have been feeding them 2/3 of what fox farms recommends. I just flipped the the lights today and plan on using sledgehammer next water.
Thanks
The sledgehammer is for rinsing out nutes. You use 2/3 strength in veg, now they want more. Choose wisely. I just cleaned up some salt and nute build up. The rinse

Homesteader

Homesteader

Excess Phos can cause Iron def. but this looks like salt to me although the lighting makes it hard to see anything but yellow.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

u can just flush it with ph water to get salt out u use 2-3x as much water as gallon so a 3g pot would take 6-9 g of water to flush the salt out

Smerb

Smerb

So the sledgehammer should help with the salt ?
Yes. Don't do a big flush. Your not at the end. Just getting rid of some buildup, to build back up. Next feeding would be your bloom nutes.

Top Bottom