Getting Started Growing Clones

• Thread starter 710beauty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
710beauty

710beauty

Hello Famers,

I am must starting my grow i have a 3x3 tent that i am working with right now i just pick up 3 clones. I have a T5 light running right now with a 4 inch in line fan. The humidity is at 54 percent with a tem of 84 degrees i just put another fan in there to try and cool it down. What am i doing wrong to get the temp down?! i believe it should be at 60 - 70 degrees. Please help!

710beauty

710beauty

Okay awesome I will go get a 8inch fan. But this may be a stupid question how to you add co2
Thank you

wonka

wonka

75-80 on the temps is where ya want to be.. what are the temps outside the tent? prob just need to get a fan speed adjuster n turn the fan down a bit and that should bring it down some... there like 20$ or something.. reason being ur fan is more then likely pulling the air through ur tent to quickly.. don't waste ur money on co2 for ur set up..

w.wonka

straincreation

straincreation

First grow I would say not to worry about co2 on this one especially withone t5. I say you do a fresh air run and then hit some c02 when you get an hps. But you will still have nice flowers without. C02 will not help your temps man. An intake exuast will help though.
Happy farmin.;)

Wildill

Wildill

I would get a co2 tank or you could use some sort of fermentation. I use to use dry ice.

710beauty

710beauty

Thank you all for the help!!! What would you say the humidity should be I'm at 73% now is that to high? How do I keep that from constantly going up & down!

0tt0

0tt0

Don't bother with the CO2, it's not a necessary addition at this stage.

Top Bottom