Getting Stuck

• Thread starter McLeafy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

McLeafy

My last two grows have seem to get stuck between weeks 4 and 6 of flower. not sure what to do.

Enforcer

Enforcer

My last two grows have seem to get stuck between weeks 4 and 6 of flower. not sure what to do.
What kind of problems are you running into? I'm sure someone here can help. Lots of knowledge and experience floating around. Try to include what grow medium you're using, along with strain, temps, nutrients, and pictures.

M

McLeafy

What kind of problems are you running into? I'm sure someone here can help. Lots of knowledge and experience floating around. Try to include what grow medium you're using, along with strain, temps, nutrients, and pictures.
Soil, 75 deg, OG Kush (Dinafem), mostly Fox Farm nutes. plants are around 42". I'm just used to buds getting thick right about now. Day 30 of flower supposed to be 55 to 63 day flower cycle.

M

McLeafy

Some strains don’t pack it on until the last couple weeks
Hopefully, this one is in that category. I have two different Haze strains that are thicker and denser already and they started flower at the same time

NHWhites

NHWhites

Kush’s need a lot more calcium too, generally hungry girls

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Post up some pics as well as all the important grow info.
Medium, strain, lights, temps, rh, lights, etc.

M

McLeafy

Post up some pics as well as all the important grow info.
Medium, strain, lights, temps, rh, lights, etc.
temp 74 to 77. RH 55 to 60. 1-400w hps and 2-600w LED. OG Kush(Dinafem) and Barneys Farm G13 Haze, Ocean Forest/Happy Frog Soil, foxfarm nutes with cal/mag, silica, and microbes.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

I can tell you one thing they won't be ready before 60 days, seems like alot of breeders label there stuff at the 50 day range which is a bunch of crap. Happy Growing

Leew421

Leew421

Reduce the bud sites down low and it will help the ones up top get bigger. Could be too much going on.

Leew421

Leew421

If at 6 weeks I would say sure. In all honesty if the bud site is shit at this point I would pull it so there's no waist in energy

Latest posts

Top Bottom