getting the oil into a vile?

• Thread starter hitittwice420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hitittwice420

whats the easiest way to get the hash oil into a vile, ive been scraping it with a spatula over the hole and i feel like theres def an easier way?

M

MTgrower

whats the easiest way to get the hash oil into a vile, ive been scraping it with a spatula over the hole and i feel like theres def an easier way?

It depends heavily on the viscosity of the oil. I've found simply folding the oil onto 3x3 inch squares of butcher/freezer paper (plastic lined, not wax paper) is the easiest way to handle, store, access, and deliver all but the runniest of oils.

Viles are a pain in the ass, IMO, very difficult to grab a dab compared to working with the paper squares.

Even runny oils can be kept in paper folds, but some may require cooling to remain at a workable viscosity.

H

hitittwice420

suggestions on where i can get this butcher paper your talking about? thanks for the help by the way. much appreciated.

OGONLY

OGONLY

Parchment paper bro. Its right next to the wax paper at the market. Used for keeping cookies and baked goods from sticking to pan.

B

Beasters X Haze

freeze that shit, then you can do whatever you want with it

The Hippy

The Hippy

I only put mine into vials. I use a razor blade clamped by a set of surgical stats. Scrape the blade through some oil and heat the blade over the vial. Not hard really and quite portable or tradeable once in vials. A bent small spoon works to if you got some qauntity to package.

M

MTgrower

suggestions on where i can get this butcher paper your talking about? thanks for the help by the way. much appreciated.

I don't like parchment paper as much, and waxed paper is definitely no good. The Reynolds Freezer Paper (Plastic Coated) is what I've found to work best. Place the oil on the plastic coated side, of course. You can easily label the uncoated side with a sharpie or any pen.

You can get this product at any large supermarket, Walmart, etc...

I

ibTheMan

ive filled 1000's, i use a #5 tip for cake frostn and i copper wire to hold it up, and a mirco torch to heat up the funnel. works super good.

Oil 002
U

UCtestn

ive filled 1000's, i use a #5 tip for cake frostn and i copper wire to hold it up, and a mirco torch to heat up the funnel. works super good.

BadAss rig. I have been contemplating an extractor and couldn't see how this would me done. thanks for posting it!

H

hitittwice420

Any suggestions on where i could by vials besides online? Sorry..first time grower..

S

spreadheadgreg

your right you are the man! Cake tips i can see the drip. Thanx!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Now that a great idea.. Nice set up

I

ibTheMan

Now that a great idea.. Nice set up

When im really fill'n vials up i use a 1/2 thick by 2x1 piece foam with two vial cut outs about an inch apart that way it it keeps um from tipn and when your filln um so you can move quick to the next vial without getn that shit everywhere, u take the full one out put ah new one in and you just switch back n fourth between um aways with a new vial to fill.

G

GettinHeadband

You could also use an aluminum point, unscrewed off a pen. One of those clickable pens... if there's no icing tips.

For hitittiwce - Peeps out any kind of store selling vials of Aromatherapy oils. Maybe they have empty ones for sale or just lying around. I seem to remember they're the exact same vials, this is their legal use.

M

MTgrower

Putting oil into the vials is the easy part. Getting it out sucks.

Top Bottom