Getting To Know Folks Before You Get Personal

• Thread starter Calixylon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Calixylon

Calixylon

Soo, im new to this forum, and new to posting shit at all, and i just learned a valuable lesson. Maybe all of you know this already. But for whoever may be a "newb" to forums like this, please get to know folks before you get personal. This may just be a rant to some, but to me its kind of sketchy, sooooo

Last month after years of lurking forums, from overgrow back when i was a youngster, to farmer a couple years ago i finally decided to make a profile and begin meeting some people on here, because i know that lot of the best genetics can be found on this site, and i want them:D. So i sort of respond to a few threads that interested me and made some comments, im by no means very experienced but i do know a little bit and can keep up with most things posted.

Right off i get a convo started from someone, who is in my area, sweet.. Nice reception and geuss what dude is offering to gift me some seeds in his first message no less:eek: which to me is crazy awesome. As some one who just moved back home from the weed soaked left coast, to the north east and is in the process of buying genetics, so i can eventually start searching for some nice keepers im blown away by the generosity. Im psyched so obviously before thinking or really having much of back in forth, dude asks for my address so he can ship said beans. Maybe like a "newb" i hastily gave him my address full name and all my shipping info. I proceed to try and start a nice little back in forth of the convo he initiated. And i get no response...:oops: Since im new to the forum i sort of start following his posts, and what not, and liking his shit, because, hell dude is hooking it up for nothing, simply because according to him, "this was done for me, karma this, karma that" wwhatever the fuck was said sounded legit to me, so i thought nothing of it. But for a brand new farmer to get a convo from a "well known farmer" offering beans its sounds awesome and i wont lie i was psyched. Maybe a little to psyched, but shit i was just trying to be friendly as he was to me, so i liked alot of his stuff, and was checking his threads.

Well i start following dude and I see him post "I fucking hate kiss asses " or some shit, i have no idea if this was directed at me, and i wont ever now becuse i wont have anything to do with dude anymore, but, who knows. Anyway after about two weeks or so, and no response back form him or convo, i politely ask him if hes still planning on sending some beans? Nothing... another two weeks and after receiving some real Karma from a legit head ( I hope you know who you are, i.e. Purple Frostbyte:D:D:D) I start to think, ok why did dude ask for all my fucking shipping info for nothing:mad: sketch!o_O So i shoot him a message asking if he forgot, all the while hes posting shit all up on the farmer doing his thing.

I hope hes a half decent dude because we had some back in forth about growing, and living in the area. And he still has all my fucking info, but who knows. He said some shit to me that sounded like some lame ass excuse, about family dying.:( I really pray to god that didnt happen to him, but fuck if you having a family crisis why you shooting the shit on your threads, updating them and laughing, all while posting shit about "bitch ass kiss assers" If i had a family emergancy i wouldnt be all up on the farm. But wwho knows everyone deals with shit diff.

Anyway this is a fucking rant after i seen it, i was just pissed because he sat there and tried to make me feel like shit after he offered me beans and asked for my info. And if your growing in non legal state you will understand why id question him, So please be careful if your new on here and maybe have a little back in forth before you do something so retarded like give out your personal address.

That being said, i have since met made kind awesome folk on here who are legit and i would and have trusted with my address, just be careful still folks there always some fakers out there, but in his words "Karma is a bitch":D

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Hes probably just to lazy to fullfill his promise and is no real threat. I can say i "once" was guilty for being lazy but kept contact and got them out. But keep in mind, always use a safe addy when engaging with unfamiliars, that burden is on you!
Be saff!

bigjay420

bigjay420

Hes probably just to lazy to fullfill his promise and is no real threat. I can say i "once" was guilty for being lazy but kept contact and got them out. But keep in mind, always use a safe addy when engaging with unfamiliars, that burden is on you!
Be saff!
I go with Son on this one. I think its just laziness. It happens a lot. Just make a mental note of the sketchiness and move on to legit pastures. And NEVER use a legit name. But, I reckon you know that now.lol
I hope your safe and nothing comes of it bro.

Calixylon

Calixylon

Im not concerned, more of a rant than anything. Mostly im bugged with the response i got after i had been nothing but polite. And a slight warning to anyone thts not used to forums, like i am. But as i have nothing going at the moment im more irked than paranoid. But for a newcomer the offer of free stuff is tempting.:confused:stupid me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom