Getto Trees 3

• Thread starter gettogro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gettogro

Some shots of the new setup. Two 8 plant flower rooms on a flip light schedule. 23kw each. 15 1k verts and a 1000w DE satellite dish nanolux over each plant. 10 foot ceilings. plants on 7 foot centers. About 1-2 more weeks or so of veg. GG#4

Getto trees 3 6

Getto trees 3
Getto trees 3 2
Getto trees 3 3
Getto trees 3 4
Getto trees 3 5

P

PharmHand

Some shots of the new setup. Two 8 plant flower rooms on a flip light schedule. 23kw each. 15 1k verts and a 1000w DE satellite dish nanolux over each plant. 10 foot ceilings. plants on 7 foot centers. About 1-2 more weeks or so of veg. GG#4

View attachment 762955

View attachment 762945 View attachment 762946 View attachment 762947 View attachment 762949 View attachment 762950
Awesome bro keep it coming! Loved your old threads great to see you back. I'm a coco tree guy myself
IMG 1199

odirt

odirt

This is going to b epic! Can’t wait for updates.. have so many questions I don’t know where to start lol. Ok maybe I can start with the pvc running in top the room. From the looks of it, I would say it’s 2 separate fogers for humidity increase. My question would be what kind water do u use and how to you keep it clean? I’m along for the ride .. can’t wait

UC Quest

UC Quest

Thank you so much for continually sharing your grows with us all. I have followed and enjoyed all your Under Current grows.

Was sad to see the tubs end up in the landfill.

Great to see you rocking it, and with GG 4 instead of Wifi.

How long did you veg those gals for, before you put them into flower ?

Thanks.

B

Burned Haze

very inspiring and very nice grow rooms you got there . Keep it up and I’m sure everyone loves seeing your pics and info of everything your willing teach/show (pics) ,
Anyways very professional looking-grow overall and looks like a lab from the pics .

Thanks again ( subbed !)

Tdabbz719

Tdabbz719

Is getto trynna sell his spot? Seen a craigslist post with one of the pics on this thread posted over there?? Maybe that's where he went lmaoo. Wonder what happened:ninja: Damn the luck, was excited to follow this till the end.

G

gettogro

Not selling anything here, someone must have used random google pics, I heard that from someone else too.

Hit about 3.6 average first run, 4lb average is the goal for next time. Im going to have to mix in a high yielding sour d or something else in the future make up a little difference for the toilet prices.

IMG 0474
IMG 0474
IMG 0476
IMG 0476 1
IMG 0477

Tdabbz719

Tdabbz719

Glad to hear... looking good in there. I've always liked my headband for puttin on extra weight (fyi for next run). Anyways happy farmin and blaze up:fire::smoking:

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

I'd fill that place up with 5 gallons and cut the veg time in half imo of course. Nice work dude.

Top Bottom