Gf Messed With My Crop

• Thread starter SirSamalot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SirSamalot

I'm still new to farming and I'm growing in organic soil, I had an emergency and was forced to leave the State during my harvest period and had to leave the duties to my girlfriend. She gave the plants a taste of 3 mil. hydroponic Calmag (non organic) mixed into 1 gallon of water, she did this twice in a matter of two weeks, then chopped the girls without a proper flush. The last watering she gave straight water. Will this be safe to consume? They are medical grade seeds and were supposed to be used to treat her cancer symptoms, now we might be stuck starting over. What to do with the crop?

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

Will this be safe to consume? They are medical grade seeds and were supposed to be used to treat her cancer symptoms, now we might be stuck starting over. What to do with the crop?

No worries.
If it's just calmag, it's safe to consume.

Aloha,
Wee zard

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

Terpinator is OK.
From their product info.;

"
Terpinator has a neutral PH of about 6 and should not affect your parts per millions (PPMs). This product can be used from vegetating state all the way through flush"

Horses mouth, yah?

Aloha,
Weeze

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Why can't I find a label for Terpinator? If I don't know what's in it, it's not going in my plants. Look at the bottle of Cal-Mag, see what's in it. I agree with Wee Zard that it's probably safe to smoke, at least in regard to using the Cal-Mag. But if I can't figure out what's in the Terpinator I can't speak for it.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Why can't I find a label for Terpinator? If I don't k
now what's in it, it's not going in my plants. Look at the bottle of Cal-Mag, see what's in it. I agree with Wee Zard that it's probably safe to smoke, at least in regard to using the Cal-Mag. But if I can't figure out what's in the Terpinator I can't speak for it.

Seems to be potassium sulfate...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Well, if that's the case then I'm not sure it's approved for organic production (and I'm sure they probably charged a fucking arm and a leg for it, too), but that seems to really depend on the source. According to what I'm finding, it's only allowed for organic livestock production, not crops. It may lead to harsh smoke, but it does appear to be fairly safe otherwise.

LibertyHails

LibertyHails

from what i hear about Terpinator is it triggers the defense system of the plant and tells it to create more Terps(the name should be a dead give away). Ive heard many good and no bad results. I also believe it is organic. I am an organic grower with a few years exp. in the cannabis industry and also at grow stores. The reason crystals develop is to keep the animals away, apparently they dont like getting high. lol correct me if im wrong though, noone is perfect

Latest posts

Top Bottom