gfxbb a beast among us

• Thread starter adam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

adam

this batch came out very thick and heavy smoke.you know the kind that makes you drink right away.my friends have described the smell to MINUTE MAID FRUIT PUNCH. the taste for me is a super sweet fruit dripping with sugar. i plan on trying his C+ very soon. anyone got any info to pass on it?

S

StonedOwl

Yeah that C+ might just be the next one I try. It says it likes a mild diet and should be easy to raise. It might be cool to cross it with something that has more potency like JTR, could end up with a gem.

A

adam

this seems weird to say but over the last few years of growing differnt strains i have come to the conclusion that canadian bred genetics are what i grow and prefer. i love all of SOL offerings i grown blubonic,og kushxbs,blockhead. federation seeds were awesome to romulan,mikado cotton candy. chimeras stuff has been top notch gfxbb,auroa,ultrimix.i have grown dutch and american but seems the canadians do a great job producing seeds

A

adam

ok guys here is my regular weekly pix update.she has gained some weight not much. the smell isnt overwhelming just citrus as of now.i plan on feeding her tonite with tiger bloom. this time next week this girl should be swelling up. for all those peeps who said in private its not one plant well here is the stalk pic.i dont bullshit 1 plant under 1 600 hps in a 12 gallon pot.the plant is 24 days old in budding if i remember right. so here you guys enjoy my fat girls top

R

Rural_GrowOp

Never doubted it for a second bro. She's a thing of beauty.

A

adam

thankx rural. i was hearing from friends thru PM that some had doubted what i had been posting so now what can they say? got pix to back-up what i type. i plan for some nice pix for next weeks update with close-ups and more non hps shots.plant is doing great overall showing signs of swelling and trich production

F

frankie-smiles

Nice looking nugs, and that girl is gonna be huge. Gotta love a big girl right?

A

adam

i do like my girls big,means more areas to explore.if all goes well i want to get an elbow but be happy with 12 zips being its under a 600.anyone have any input as what strain i should throw down soon?looking for a super fast flowering indica that has some punch yield isnt a concern.not into the kush,diesel,elite clone stuff.looking for romulan crosses but only company i see that intrests me is next generation out of canada.dont really know which vendor would be best if i did want them.wish CHIMERA could give us fans a schedule of whats to come and when.if i had a clue anything is coming soon i would invest all my $ into his strains hands down and hold off from looking elsewhere. he needs to make his mix-pack a regular item. i would just eat up as many packs as i could get.

A

adam

ok guys here is some pix with the lights out. looks like i might have done too much tigerbloom so i started to flush it.looks like alot of new white popping up everywhere so not to bad.im off to get medicated enjoying my weekend

A

adam

ok guys here is my weekly update:party0042:.so far so good just a liltle overferting with tigerbloom but its salvagable.maybe by harvest time i will be do this number :harvest:.anyway here we go

A

adam

yeah she was chopped awhile back. she came out great but towards the end the larger colas started to mold up even with running a dehumdifier and keeping fresh air circulating.must have gave away 6+ zips worth twisted into blunts to random people during my daily travels.i kept the remaining 12 zips and toke up daily. this pheno was not the greatest but it was still a great plant massive colas,fruitpunch smell, and heavy stone.

W

wash

hard to beat the taste & smell of Chimera BBxGF it is the epitome of NW fruity bud. Not much smell during growing but once cut and dried it unleashed powerful aroma of dank fruit candy you cannot get enough of that smell when you open the jars =P id say at least half my plants began to turn slightly purple at finishing too this is a must do again strain for me

K

KhizrKhizr

Good show adam. The Berry Funk from the GFBB I smoked was so tasty.

JH420

JH420

Thanks for the update Adam...I guess mold problems can be a potential problem with plants that grow such large colas.

Top Bottom