GG#4 Day10 since I put them in tent

• Thread starter Richju2175
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Richju2175

Richju2175

Good morning to everyone. Just want to thank everyone helping me get through my rough times growing as a newbie. About to harvest my 1st batch her in the next week or so. Started my GG4 10 days ago . Everything looks good . If anyone has any pointers or some advice for the GG4 let me know I think I want this to be my go to I grow all the time just from reading up on this strain

Dothraki

Dothraki

Likes a little extra mag, but the biggest thing I would say is youuuu need to support those branches cause man she flops to the floor once those buds start packing on weight. I have garden twine tied everywhere making my tent look like one of those Mission Impossible laser protected artifacts with Tom Cruise swinging above it.

I just hit day 68 and I found that the profile is getting a bit more complex than from 63-65. I would highly advise to take it at least 68 days but YMMV. The chocolate/coffee seems more apparent right now. The sour chem is still there but now the added chocolatey coffee aspect is right there with it.

Top Bottom