Gg4 Flowering Lights Left On For 60 Hrs

• Thread starter ss27
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

ss27

Howdy Fellow Farmers,

This is my first grow.

I have 2 GG4 ladies entering week 7 of 12/12. Running 2 x 600w LED's, 350 cfm intake 450 exhaust, C02, soil, smart pots, liquid nutes. Ran 18/6 for 4 weeks prior to flipping to 12/12.

Began feeding 6.3ph water only five days ago and stopped all nutes.

Over the weekend I was out and my timer took a poo on me. Exposed the ladies to 60 straight hours of light. Rode it out and went back to standard 12/12 schedule as soon as I could.

Been peeping the triches, they are at about mostly milky with some clear still showing. Dont see any amber yet. Maybe a couple. Not wanting a "couch lock" high though.

Should I cut down soon to avoid any hermie'ing? Is it too early to harvest? Am I gonna get poked monarchally speaking?

Pics attached.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Fullsizerender 3
Fullsizerender 2
Fullsizerender
Singleshot0006
Singleshot0007
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

I would keep an eye out for male flowers, showing signs of a hermie. Week 7, I would let it ride, and keep a close eye. As male flowers or nanners are produced you should cut them out, cutting at the base and handle with care. Other then that, no need to get too worried. Looks like some proper flower!

S

ss27

Ahhh, brilliant! Thank you for the reply, MirrorZen! Much appreciated. Puts my mind and heart at ease. I've been very diligent on schedules, timing, etc. Having this happen just as I'm getting ready to harvest was a total kick to the gut. But I'm starting to feel better about it.

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

I would keep an eye out for male flowers, showing signs of a hermie. Week 7, I would let it ride, and keep a close eye. As male flowers or nanners are produced you should cut them out, cutting at the base and handle with care. Other then that, no need to get too worried. Looks like some proper flower!
lol if you left your light on for 60 hrs only thing that might happen is plants will start to revert back to Veg just get it back to 12 .12 and observe it

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Night is right though,
Instead of herming it's more along the lines of revegging. But that late in flower, a lot of things can happen. You will have a successful harvest with your persistence.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Week 7
I take all my gg4 and crosses to 69 days. A lot happens later in the flower cycle

If you do fund nanners, they will be green at 1st, about 1 week to 2 weeks tops they will poke their evil hermie asses out. Carefully pluck them daily with tweezers and a cup of h20, inspecting every branch and cola. Look very hard. Once their yellow, better hurry. Next few days they'll open up and douched your entire room. Then it's hermie party galore.

S

ss27

Thank you all for the feedback. Been inspecting thoroughly and no nanners thus far. Will continue to inspect. Cheers!

wrabang

wrabang

What about the light schedule? Leave the lights on and continue or turn off and wait for next cycle?

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

gg4 is not a true female and will never be 100 percent female.
she is infact a herme strain.
let her go the distance u wont get couch lock. its the opposite. you will be wired ...energetic..full of life

you can smoke her all day and not get tired. its like natural cocaine.

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

gg4 is not a true female and will never be 100 percent female.
she is infact a herme strain.
let her go the distance u wont get couch lock. its the opposite. you will be wired ...energetic..full of life

you can smoke her all day and not get tired. its like natural cocaine.
Dude go get a job and stop trolling old shit.
Why dont u go to the cocaine forum!?

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

Dude go get a job and stop trolling old shit.
Why dont u go to the cocaine forum!?
hahahahahahahahahaha
when you do what you love, its not a job; but i will lower my i.q so we can be mind to mind.

whats your issue wit ma post ?

ITS FACT. GG4 is a he/she.
ive grown 4 cycles from seed.
72 plants each cycle and not tiny lil plants either; 20 gall storage containers to be exact.
each cycle of seed was from different personal sources.

YOU cant tell me shit on this strain.

and it is an upper.

it is an upper so much that cocaine addicts use this strain to rehab.

what do you grow? 3 plants in mommys basement? lets see some of your work.

Top Bottom