GGA's skunk #1 under an XS2000!

• Thread starter gorillaglueaaron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
ruh-roh... i used zip ties! im off to find a better way!

they dont look much worse for the mishap. will youhave to cut the damaged part off or will it be ok?

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
ruh-roh... i used zip ties! im off to find a better way!

they dont look much worse for the mishap. will youhave to cut the damaged part off or will it be ok?
I think it'll be fine. Maybe it'll stop growing but also the stress may help resin production. Or it might just mess them up and I'll get a shitty harvest. I guess we'll find out.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
It looks like the damaged tops have continued to grow! I think the buds will start to bulk up now nearing the second half of flower.
IMG 0039

IMG 0040

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

This is going to be amazing, after this harvest I think Ill definately try some training practices. This is nuts I cant wait for a few more weeks to pass

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Bummer on the fallen light! Sht happens lol I dropped a 10 inch fan on one plant last run and it knocked a whole branch off my lemon meringue, so I rooted it and it's the hydro beast now lol. I just wrap the ratchet ropes hook around the pole and latch it to itself for the lights.
20210402 141147

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Bummer on the fallen light! Sht happens lol I dropped a 10 inch fan on one plant last run and it knocked a whole branch off my lemon meringue, so I rooted it and it's the hydro beast now lol. I just wrap the ratchet ropes hook around the pole and latch it to itself for the lights.View attachment 1109342
Yea, I'm just super thankful the plant wasn't that damaged.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
End of week 6. The colas are getting big but they seem a bit airy especially near the top. I've never grow big buds before so I'm not sure if they do that and then swell and fill in or if I just messed up somewhere but that's how it is now. Some of the top leaves were tacoing a bit so I turned down the light from 100% to 75% and I also started to bring the ppm down. They still have at least 3 weeks left though.
IMG 0144

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I checked the trichomes and I'm a bit over half milky.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Hello everyone!
For this grow, I'm doing pretty much the same thing as last time with a few changes. I'm growing one skunk #1 by Quebec Cannabis Seeds in soil. I'm using my blurple on the blue setting for early veg and then an xs2000 for veg and flower. GH trio and cal mag for my nutrients. It's going to be super expensive but I'm hoping to use CO2 for mid to late flower to get the most out of the xs2000.
I just put the seed in water to germinate it.
Use CO2 early in flower. Early.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

End of week 6. The colas are getting big but they seem a bit airy especially near the top. I've never grow big buds before so I'm not sure if they do that and then swell and fill in or if I just messed up somewhere but that's how it is now. Some of the top leaves were tacoing a bit so I turned down the light from 100% to 75% and I also started to bring the ppm down. They still have at least 3 weeks left though.
View attachment 1113446
Your buds will do the main bulking up the last couple of weeks. Therefore don’t chop for at least a week after you think it’s ready. And why flushing the last weeks is stupid.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Too late. But I think I have decent CO2 levels because I was able to keep the light at 240w for a good part of flower.
Go to Viparspectra’s webpage. Go to Support. There’s a link asking if you want to cooperate. Email them and tell them yes. They’ll let you choose any light. All you have to do is submit pictures and sing their praises. They tried to recruit several of us. I offered to do a side by side but they weren’t interested in that kind of honesty. Go with the P4000 or the XS-4000.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Go to Viparspectra’s webpage. Go to Support. There’s a link asking if you want to cooperate. Email them and tell them yes. They’ll let you choose any light. All you have to do is submit pictures and sing their praises. They tried to recruit several of us. I offered to do a side by side but they weren’t interested in that kind of honesty. Go with the P4000 or the XS-4000.
Yea, it's fine. I already have my light and can't upgrade to a bigger space. I'm happy with what I've got.

SSgrower

SSgrower

Dang, I am exclusive with Viparspectra, tent & two reflector series lights at 450w in a 4x4x80" tent, go figure, also growing 4 nice girls? Working towards being a breeder.

20210413 174031
Top Bottom